Chapter 28: Lap Dance? Not really**'

Chapter 28: Lap dance? ... Not really**'

Shawn::

Don't get me wrong. I love Beyoncé. But lately she is driving me up the wall! We have sex every damn hour. Don't get me wrong again. I love having sex with her but this is wearing me out. So lately I've been trying to stay out the house. Not only that but I've also been trying to bring her with me so she will have to suck it up. I took her to my moms house.

What does she do? Beg for it when were in the guest room. I love this spontaneous things she is starting to do. But its just too much for me. Its been two weeks since this have been happening. So you know I was freaking worn out completely. I'm by Kanye right now. Trying to stay away from Bey. Trying to get my social life. We in the club at the bar. We just kicked back having a few drinks. "Aye.. Did I tell you about bey?" He looked at me.

"What about her." "So you know she is pregnant right?" "Bruh, everyone knows that get to the point." "Okay, so she is going crazy for me." He laughed "What you mean?" "She wants to fuck every hour every day." This nigga starts laughing. "I dont see the problem." he said. "The fuck you mean you dont see the problem. Aye, I love fucking her but nah this is too much." I drank some of my vodka. "Bruh, You want a wife or nah? Wait no, scratch that. You want a sexy wife or nah." He smirked.

"Aye, Ye better get them thoughts off. And yeah I want her as my wife." "Well you better keep fucking till them nine months is through. Or just talk to her about it. Oh and I ain't the only one that finds your wife sexy yo. Have you been listening to the media? Fucker everyone does." I laughed "Aye, Ill talk to her bout it, and nah I didn't listen to the media." "Aight, and you should. They got some nice information bruh.." he laughed and drank some of his drink. "What you mean information?" "My nigga, they got her bra size waist size hell they got her ass size. Scientist say you'll have to pay over a mill to get an ass like that. Damn I was like woaaaah.. Jay gotta ass.." I laughed "Shut the fuck up man." "Aye, Im just being honest though."

Two girls walked towards us. "Kanye? Jay-z?" We looked up. "Ahh, Aye beautifuls." Ye said. One of them sat on me. I saw a camera flash. "The fuck.." I pushed her off. "Yo Kanye, those bitches tripping. They know I gotta girl though." "Aye man. Forget about them. They ass were thirsty man." I shook my head and drank some of my vodka again. "Wait Ye.. When she sat on me a camera flashed." "Nah, no cameras flashed." "YE A FUCKING CAMERA FLASHED! THEY PROBABLY SET ME UP AND SHIT." "Aye calm down. I didnt see no camera flash just sit back and chill man."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Two days later

Bey haven't been asking for sex anymore. She stopped since the day I was with Kanye. Thank God. I walked into the house from the studio. "Hey babe im home." She looked at me with her arms crossed. "Jay, where were you two days ago?" I thought for a while.. "Oh yeah me and Kanye were chilling at the bar." "With who?" "Just me and Kanye.." She looked at me and squinted her eyes. "Okay Jay alright. I ain't stupid but okay baby if you say so." "What you mean?" "Nothing Shawn. Just know that we ain't on good terms. I aint saying shit." I looked at her "What I do?" She gave me her phone and walked upstairs. I looked at her phone and saw a picture of my hands on my thighs next to Kanye with the girl sitting on my lap. I KNEW I SAW A FUCKING FLASH! Under the picture read.

"99 Problems famous rapper Jay-z seen at a club getting a lapdance with his best friend watching."

I placed her iPhone on the table and ran upstairs. She was laying down in the bed. "Baby, look. It wasnt what it loo--" She placed her hand in my face. "I dont wanna hear shit. Dont sleep next to me either." "Beyonce..." "Dont say my name." "Beyonce stop.." She got up took her car keys and walked out with her phone. I ran after her. She went in the car and drove off. I kicked my foot on the wall. SHIT.. Man.. I just slammed the door and called Kanye to come over. His ass was gonna fix this!

*****