Chapter 05: After the New Year's Party/Fight**'

Chapter 05: After the New Year's Party/ Fight**'

Beyoncé.

I was drunk at that party with Shawn the other night, I don't think I can remember what happened. I knew we was dancing, but I found myself sleeping in this room and it wasn't mine. I looked around the room. I noticed that I was stripped naked and I jumped.

I sat up on the bed and examined the room, I saw my dress lying on the ground and I immediately jumped. I was naked in this house that I didn't know, In this room. Where was I? I scratched my head and took my phone.

I tried to remember what happened. I know I was at this party with Shawn. We kissed. We drank, and danced a little. I think he drove me home. UGH, I DON'T FREAKING REMEMBER!

I got frustrated. I then got up and dressed myself and walked out the room. I limped down the stairs. Well damn, who ever dick was inside of me got game cause my feet hurt as shit. I walked down the stairs and I hear a familiar voice on the phone. I walked all the way down and tried to sneak outside, I felt something touch me

"DON'T HURT ME OH MY FREAKING GOD! I'm sorry I'll stay I'll stay just OH MY GOD!" I yelled while covering my face.

"What? Beyoncé look at me"

I slowly turned to the right and saw Shawn looking at me with a puzzled look. I immediately threw my farsightedness to the side.

"Oh, Hey... Forget about what I said. but I have to go home.. take me?" I asked really fast.

"Hey, slow down" He grabbed his keys from the table.

I took my purse and walked behind him. It had about 20 camera men standing there, I wasn't in the mood so I blocked my face. I got inside his car and he drove the 15 minute drive to my house.

"Why are you in such a hurry?" He asked not looking my way

"Its ten in the morning and My first person started an hour before" I said looking through the window. He started to drive slower, "I thought it was something serious"

"This is serious Shawn, I just lost my $500" I said still looking out the window. "Whatever. If that's what you wanna do for a living." He pushed his foot down on the gas.

I looked at him like he was crazy."You're going to have us killed or something!?" he glanced at me and turned back

"Shut up, I'm driving you home, that's what you wanted. Apparently this is serious to you." He pulled over to my drive way.

I sighed and looked at him "Shawn look at me."

He didn't look my way. I touched the side of his face and turned his head facing me. "Don't be mad at me please.." I whispered.

He didn't answer me. I got closer to him "Please don't be mad at me" I pleaded in my soft voice.

He still didn't answer me. I then leaned in and kissed him, he was probably mad but he sure did kiss me back. My hand glided behind his head as his hands were still on the wheel. He broke the kiss.

"Go do your job, Beyoncé. Call me when you are finished."

I nodded and was about to open the car door, only to see a camera guy right behind my side of the car door.

I looked back at him. "I'm starting to feel sorry for you, they follow you everywhere"

He chuckled "Get used to it."

I opened the car door as the guy ran off with his camera. I walked up to my door and jingled my keys in the hole and walked inside.

When I walked in, my boss was sitting on the couch looking at me. I closed the door.