Chapter 22: Music Video**'

Chapter 21: Music Video**'

Beyonce's p.o.v.

Right now I am wearing a suit. I'm doing the last scene right now. We have been here for 16 hours straight doing this video. They want this music video out before the VMAS. They want everything out before this award show. So tomorrow I am going to be doing another music video for my other song called

"Countdown"

I wrote it a while back but when I thought it was good I brought it to the studio and brought my vocalist along with my manager Jay, and they liked it. Were not releasing the song yet. We are going to release it the same time that the music video for it is coming out which is going to be this

Friday. They want to kill me, and my little plum plum ain't doing nothing bout it. He/ She isn't responding to my dance moves. Every night since me and Jay been together I have taken videos on my laptop. You know, so I'll have someone to talk to. I sound so lame but it is what it is. my own song interrupted my thoughts. I started dancing with the men beside me.

Everything I did they did. I did everything that the woman showed me. I tore off my jacket and eyed the camera as I sang I jumped up and down mouthing the words "Love on top top top."

My stomach wasn't showing as much. Thank God. I'm 3 Months pregnant and my stomach isn't showing as much. They can also edit it if they see any stomach. So they won't be seeing anything that would ruin the whole surprise. I had a leotard under neath and had on stilettos.

I held the mic as I danced side to side throwing my hands behind me as the dancers copied everything I did. When it reached the end I went on my knees and bent backwards holding the mic in the air. "CUT" The director said.

I got up and took my jacket. I walked over to Solo and Jay. she smiled at me "You're a natural."she said which made me smile. "Thank you." "Go change.." Jay said.

I nodded and pulled my leotard over my ass a little but failed. My ass cheeks were outside of it. I looked back and saw Jay looking. I took my jacket and covered it and continued walking to the dressing room. I opened the door and walked in. As I stepped my foot in a man was in there.

"Excuse me?" I said. He looked back at me "I'm sorry. I'm just fixing your stuff." I nodded and walked to where my clothes were. I took off my leotard and my heels. I sat down on the couch and watched the man clean the mirror.

I could see him taking glances through the mirror at me. I stood up. "Never seen me like this?" he nodded "I have." I gave him a head up and sat back down. I pulled up my sweats and my tank top. I took my socks and put it on.

"Can you pass me that?" I gestured towards the other couch. He nodded and took my jordan slippers and give them to me. "Thanks" I placed them on my feet and stood back up. I gave him the jacket, leotard, and the stilettos.

He took them and placed them in their places. I took my bottle of water walking outside. "Beyoncé." he whispered. I turned around. "Can I have your autograph? Its for my daughter." I nodded and walked over to him. He took a picture of me from the mirror and gave me a sharpie. I chuckled.

"You were planning to ask me this weren't you." he laughed and nodded "She is in love with you." I smiled and took the sharpie from him and signed my name "What's her name?" "Hailey." I wrote down "I love you too baby Hailey." with a heart by my name and gave him back his sharpie.

"Thank you so much" he said. I nodded and continued walking out. He walked behind me. Jay looked at him as he walked out. He walked up to me. "What took you so long?" "He wanted an autograph for his daughter. "He looked back at the man then back at me. "Why was he in there when you were dressing?" "He was fixing my things isn't he the cleaner for here." Jay nodded "He could have got out when you went in." I took his hand "Its okay baby." He looked at me. "I don't trust him." I chuckled at him being over protective.

I placed my hands on his cheeks. "I'm in love with you and only you." I gave him a peck on the lips and walked over to Solo. "What was that about?" "I'll tell you later" I said. She nodded "You gotta learn the choreography for your next song "Countdown" I got up and walked over to the choreographer. She bopped her shoulders to the center of her chest back and did the same thing with her other hand I copied her a little and she spun around and dropped to the floor making her legs into an "L" I spun around and felled to the floor shaping my legs into an "L".

Time passed as me and the lady sat in the chair twirling or fingers. Hours and Hours past until I finally got it down. We did it over and over until I got comfortable doing it. When we were finished I saw Jay laying down on the couch on his phone. I sat down on him. "Who we texting baby?"

He sat up. "Timberlake." I Opened his legs a little bit and sat in between them. I took his phone from his hands. I was curious of what my name was in his phone. I scrolled through his contacts and he watched what I was doing. I scrolled until I found my number I laughed "Pink Skittles with kissing emoji?" He laughed. "You are my pink skittle baby." "uh-uh Jay. Change that. Tryna say I look like a fruit and shit." He laughed "You are a fruit. a very sweet fruit."

I shook my head and glanced at my sister who was kissing some man. I guessed that was her husband. I looked at Shawn "Why cant we do that?" I asked him. He looked at me "We can." "Then why aren't we doing it?" He chuckled to himself "You know us already, one thing leads to another."

I laughed along with him as he took his phone back. I got to the end of the couch and laid down he turned to face me and took his phone back. "Let me go through your texts." "Why?" "Why not?" "Do you baby, do you." I gave his phone back. "I was just playing, I don't give a damn who you're texting." He chuckled. "Give me your phone he said" I dug into my pocket and took it out and he held it. "Swap phones until tonight." he said. "Okay, I'm gonna have some fun with your phone" i said smiling. He rolled his eyes playfully. "So will I with yours" he said.

I licked my lips and laughed I placed his phone back on the couch and slid my foot on his. He looked at me and smiled. "Girl, get you're sexy legs off me before they assume that were doing something." I smiled "Let them assume." I leaned in and kissed him.

He wasn't kissing back. So I stopped. "What's wrong?" I asked. He leaned in and kissed me. He slipped his tongue in and gave me a soft kiss.

He let go. "I like it when I'm in control." I laughed "Baby, please." I placed my hands in his face and he licked it. "That's what I'm gonna do to your pink skittle." I gasped and let out a giggle. "Why are you so nasty?.." I asked him. He smirked "Like that's not why you wanna marry me." I smirked back.

******