Motivation

Y/N POV

Its been a week since the explosion. I never met with Bakugo on Saturday, since I didn't have his number I couldn't cancel. He's probably mad out of his mind right now.

When attending school Sinsou stayed with me but he didn't try to talk to me, neither did Xioa'yuer. Going to work the day after the bombing, people tried to talk to me. I just wanted to be left alone, I also refused to personally serve food to customers. Mainly to avoid Aizawa and All Might. When I came back to training Deku, he kept trying to discuss with me, but I kept ignoring him.

The thought of not remembering Douglas continued to haunt me. Everytime, I see the news talk about the bombing, my breathing stops. It got worse when I saw how people who weren't like the Lings who had another home, were stranded on the street. I didn't know how to help them. Maybe, if we could've found where the scent of the bomb was strongest we could've sealed off that part of the building to contain the explosion.

That night when I slept the nightmares came back. I saw her again, she was lashing me. My mother was holding a small whip and lashed me on the bathroom floor. Suddenly the metallic taste of blood appeared in my mouth, I coughed blood onto the floor.

"Pathetic" her voice echoed in my mind. "you're not fit to be a hero, your only purpose is to take my steed and run the company. Clean up this mess and stop these childish dreams." I could hear her leave.

I could hear Sibyl barking at her, then I heard a loud crack, and the barking stopped. "Shut it stupid mutt."

Every thing hurt, my stomach felt as if it kept collapsing, continously pushing up blood. I tried to grip the bloodstained rug, and push my self up. My arms screamed in pain, begging me to stop moving. My gold pendant stained in blood, dangled on my neck. I looked up, to see two large shoes. Daddy? I tried to look up but couldn't.

You're weak. You've failed me Y/N.

"No. Daddy please. PLEASE!"

I remember waking up sweating and screaming 'please', i even nearly tore my bear Trixin's head off. Since then I haven't slept. Its been four days now without sleep. The bags under my eyes grew to be enormous.

We were on break when Leiming approached me.

"Y/N dear when was the last time you slept?" She put her hand on my shoulder.

"I'm fine Ms. Kingsley." I walked away and left for the hotel elevator.

The quiet of the elevator was unsettling. Ever since the incident, I've been seeing Douglas' face more, not like haunting, but flashbacks. This time, it was the first time I met him.

~~~~~~~

I was in the kitchen that day, cooking as I normally would, when I heard the door. When I opened the door there was a nervous soft brown, blue eyed boy, at my door. He was holding a small tin box in his hands.

 He was holding a small tin box in his hands