USJ

You were out for a jog today, Sibyl trailing beside. Aizawa was at UA this day as well. Things with adoption had been finalized, and your inheritance  had been given. Needless to say your net worth skyrocketed overnight. Hina had remained inactive during the whole thing, legally at least. Sibyl had scoped out the place once, to see her on a rampage. She was destroying her entire office, screaming slurs and curses at you.

When Sibyl told you, the laughter could not hide itself. Towards her, you were cruel, just laughing at her plight. The weather was pleasant to run through, and Sibyl was a Spotify Playlist of anime songs, now he was playing Bluebird in his head.

In the midst of your joy, you heard an engine in the distance, but there were no cars. Before you could react, someone had hit you harshly. You fell back, but bounced onto your feet. Once your gaze fixed, there was a blue haired male in an armor like costume. His glasses had flown off his face, you picked them up, and helped him to his feet.

"I am very sorry!" He said bowing deeply.

"Not a problem, but why were you in such a hurry?" You asked handing him his glasses.

"I have to hurry back and get help from UA." He said in a hurried tone.

"Wait why?"

"Class 1-A is being attacked by villains at USJ!" He yelled scared.

1-A? That's dad's class! Izuku and Bakugo are there too! Without a seconds thought, you sprinted.

Your figure becoming a blur to the male. For a few seconds he stood there astonished by your speed, but finally he snapped back into mind at his original purpose. You were a stranger to him, yet you seemed to have some attachment to his class. He ran, as fast as he could, hoping you could help them.

~~~~~

Worry rang through your chest, Sibyl who had matched your speed was enlarging with every step. I swear, none of had better be hurt, or else I'm going to fucking jail. Suddenly you were at USJ's entrance, with record speed, you analyzed the place. There were some students near the entrance. They were being protected by a hero in a white suit. In other parts were student being surrounded by other villains. A few were fighting their best. In the center, a man with hands in his face, a warped purple figure and a giant monster holding . . .

"Dad?" Your voice shook in fear.

As the monster held your father, you could see a familiar green haired boy trying to fight it off.

"Sibylline, keep the front safe."

With a growl, Sibyl ran through the entrance, he leaped in front of the grouped, and with his giant paw swatted the villains away. Deku looked back and saw the familiar animal. The male couldn't be happier.

A growl from the beast brought back his attention.

Ready to blow again, until he noticed your figure. One hand gripped Aizawa's shirt, while the other fist sunk itself into its abdomen. With sheer force the beast flew back, the impact drawing the attention of everyone in the facility.

"Y/N!" Deku exclaimed. The boy was filled with joy, which quickly disappeared when he caught the look on your face.

Your braided hair was in a ponytail, but that did not stop the shadow that cast over your face. Those E/C colored eyes, were once again a black abyss. Heavy and low breaths escaped your mouth, trying to calm the anger in your heart, holding onto to the figure of your all but lifeless father.

"Who is it?" The voice that emerged from your throat was deep and grim.

"Wh-what?" Deku, too afraid of the look in your eyes to understand your words.