The Curse of Time 🌟

Umaya looked around at the dark themed decor of Aizawa's home. Kuroko walked up to your mother, she looked down at the dog and smiled. He looked at her curiously before sniffing her leg. The dog received a scent similar to yours and placed his head on her lap.

She smiled at his action as Aizawa walked in with a cup of tea. "Here you go." He handed her the cup and she smiled.

"Thank you." Umaya said looking at a picture on the coffee table.

It was Aizawa in his sleeping bag, his head enveloped by the yellow material. You and Hitoshi were on top of him messing around with his hair.

"Is that your son?" She asked.

"Yeah Hitoshi, he and Y/N grew up together. I took him in sometime after adopting Y/N." He responded.

Umaya hummed quietly looking at the picture before looking down at Kuroko. "And this sweet thing?" She asked scratching Kuroko's head.

"A classmate of theirs gave her Kuroko."

She nodded and took a sip from her tea as the doorbell rang. "That must be the triplets." Aizawa said going to the door.

As she continued to drink footsteps were heard as Mai and Amon entered and paused while looking at her. Umaya looked up at them and stood up. Amon, usually a jokester and talk a room into oblivion was speechless.

Mai while holding her stomach choked on her words as Alastor stood away. "I-uh."

"Hello Mai, you look good." She turned her eyes to Amon who froze under her gaze. "Amon sweetheart. I-"

Suddenly Amon hugged her tightly, Umaya's eyes widened at the sudden action. Mai even came in and did the same, the two held her in a warm embrace. Umaya returned the contact, relieved to finally be home.

~~~~~~~

"You pulled out her spine?" Amon asked as she nodded.

"So you're who Y/N gets it from." Aizawa said as he pulled down the window blinds.

"Okay, Kratos said the same thing." Umaya argued. "Why are you all saying that as if my baby is a murderer?"

They all looked at eachother nervously. "Well," Alastor squeaked. "you're not wrong. In a sense."

Her brows furrowed. "Excuse me?"

"Y/N used to be a vigilante, Queen Cauchemar was her name." Mai explained.

"Cauchemar?" Umaya repeated. "That's French for 'nightmare'."

"Yeah cuz that's what she was." Amon said drinking from a beer bottle. "At least to the Underworld, cuz they were scared of her ass."

Umaya stared at them trying to picture you, who she still saw as a baby, as the terror they were describing you as.

"Mom," Alastor called to her. "she's 15 almost 16, and far beyond the realm of being considered a baby."

Umaya gripped her cup at the fact. She had missed so much, she didn't even have the chance to see you go to school for the first time. "I know." She said dejected.

The triplets looked among themselves as if Alastor's words were too harsh. "Would you like to see her room?" Aizawa walked in once more and asked your mother.

"Yes that would be nice." Umaya stood up and followed his further into the house and up the stairs.

The triplets followed the two up the stairs and down a wide hall. Aizawa opened a door into your bedroom. Kuroko ran into the room and jumped onto your bed before rolling around happily. Umaya looked around at the bright pink decor with interest.