Will of the Dead🌟

2 months had passed since dinner at the restaurant. School had started for UA, so Izuku and Bakugo had finally met your dad. You were shocked to hear how he lied to the students about being expelled if they failed the physical exam on the first day. As mean as it sounded you expected Izuku to be at the bottom, seeing as how he couldn't control such strength and power. However Aizawa mentioned to you that Izuku showed promise, so along with All Might, you trained Izuku frequently.

In addition you had some run ins with Bakugo more often. They were short and consisted of him constantly trying to ask you for a fight. No, correction demand not ask. But you continued to deny him. On top of work and training Midoriya, you also had to improve your quirks.

Today, Aizawa had finished class for the day and was on his way to pick you up from work. As always he was very tired, and just wanted to get you home, and fall asleep to you and Sibyl's ranting. When he entered the restaurant he was greeted by Damon.

"Hello sir would you like a table?"

"Huh? No, I'm picking up Y/N, my daughter."

"Oh okay she was getting ready I'll tell her you're here."

He nodded as the waiter left. There was silence till a woman in a white tux walked next to him.

 There was silence till a woman in a white tux walked next to him

(She's pretty but a bitch.)

"Is the food here worth it's attention sir?" She asked.

Aizawa finally turned his attention to her. She radiated wealth and nobility. But there was something slightly sinister about her, that he couldn't lay his finger on.

"The food here is one of a kind, so I'm sure you'll enjoy it here." He finally responded blankly.

She nodded her head satisfied. Aizawa kept his eye on her, she was familiar, painfully familiar. He gave up scraping his mind and looked into the restaurant, to see you. But your face was covered by your F/C hood, your pace was quick and hurried. You reached him and grabbed his hand. Aizawa was confused by your actions. You squeezed his hand tightly, you desperately wanted to leave.

"Wearing a hood indoors makes you look suspicious," there was poison laced on her tongue as she spoke at you. "you should be careful of how you dress little girl."

You shuddered at her last word.

"Leave my daughter alone, if she feels like keeping her hood on she can." Aizawa responded slightly peeved.

You despite him standing up for you, wanted this altercation to end, so you squeezed his hand again. He didn't hesitate and pulled you away.

Turning your head you looked back at her.

You stopped breathing,

she was looking at you.

There was no emotion in her eyes, just pure anger and annoyance, your heart accelerated, afraid she recognized you. Picking up the pace you practically ran out the restaurant.