Catching Up

Izuku quietly set down his small weight as to not make noise in the early morning. The entire plane was asleep. As he left out his bedroom he recalled the previous evening. You went upstairs and never came down. The boy wondered if you were alright, but then Sibyl mentioned that you were with Bakugou.

He assumed you needed some sort of recharge from your work on the party night. Izuku made his way downstairs soon he heard and smelled something in the kitchen.

The boy peeked inside to see Katsuki working at the stove.

"Good morning Kacchan." Izuku said to the blonde who side-eyed him.

"What do you want Deku?" Katsuki asked harshly

"Nothing really." He responded as the boy caught sight of his friends barren back. It was decorated with scratches and claw marks like some animal attacked him. "Are you okay what's wrong with your back?"

"Mind you business jackass." Katsuki said as he put the food on a plate.

After he washed the dishes he put the plate on a tray and took a glass of juice. Katsuki walked past Izuku and back up the stairs. Izuku got the glass of water he came down for before going upstairs. He heard quiet chatter in the hall as he saw Kirishima, Xiao'yuer, and Sero standing in the hall.

"Midoribro, morning." Kirishima waved at him.

"Morning Kirishima. Do you know if Kacchan is okay?"

"What something wrong wit him?" Sero asked.

"I saw him in the kitchen earlier with all these scratches on his back. It looked as if an animal attacked him."

"Animal?" Sero asked.

"The only animal here is Sibyl." Kirishima said in question genuinely concerned.

Xiao'yuer put up his hand. "Hold up. Cuz imma make this real simple. Who was Bakugou with last night?"

The male's looked off in thought. "Oh wait, Sibyl said the Y/N was with him." Izuku recalled.

"Okay so what happens when two people who love each other are in a room together for a long time?" Xiao'yuer asked as Sero and Kirishima looked at him in shock.

Izuku looked between them confused and oblivious at the topic at hand. "What? What's wrong?"

"Dear God you're sheltered as fuck." Xiao'yuer said.

In the room Katsuki walked over to the desk and looked back at your sleeping figure. Your hair was out and about, in a fuzzy frenzy. He watched you snore quietly while hugging the pillow tightly due to his absence. Katsuki walked over to you and examined the marks he left on your neck and shoulders. A feeling of ownership warmed his heart seeing you bear the markings of his affection. Maybe if he put more then less people would flirt with you.

"Hey wake up Bear." Katsuki shook you softly and you stirred slowly waking up.

"Mm," you sounded as you groaned into the pillow. "what did you leave for?"

"I was getting your dumbass something to eat since you didn't eat nothin yesterday." He said as went over to the tray as you sat up holding the blanket to cover your chest.

"Can I get a shirt?" You asked as he placed the tray in front of you.