Hope🌟

Author's Note: The POV from here on out will change, cause when I took a break and was reading other fan fiction, I remembered why I hate writing in first person. Normally cuz I can never find a way to start a sentence without saying 'I', also I like being in the other characters' heads without having to switch POVs. My writing still needs improvement, so just wanted to let you know and enjoy. 😁
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"N-no! Please, have mercy! I'll never do it again I swear!" His lips quivered as he backed away.

His hands slipping in the blood of his allies. You played with your rapier, its silver metal dripping in their crimson blood. Taking your sweet time, you walked towards the Mafia rapist leader slowly.

"I-i-i'll go to jail. I won't try to escape I'll get a life sentence just, please!" He continued to scream and plead.

His words bouncing off of you like a wall, not convinced. Unmoved. You started to hum ~"Come little children, I'll take thee away"~ your sweet tune echoed in the hall. Suddenly he hit a wall. He looked up at me with fear in his eyes, he raised his hands, and put them together in prayer. "Please! I beg of you, for the love of God please spare me." You stopped, and looked down at the miserable man groveling at your feet.

Shifting your gaze behind your diamond studded mask, you ran your finger along your rapier's blade. "Dont worry," your voice, contorted by the audio changer in the mask, shook his core. He realized, that you bore no mercy. "I won't appear to you again, this nightmare will now end."

Before he could blink, his throat was slit. His eyes full of tears, he grabbed his throat, looking at you in disbelief . Slowly his body fell with a quiet thud. Lowering your blade, you stared at his body, as his blood pooled from his neck.

"How much longer will this go on? Will I escape?"

From behind you, a light shone, and illuminated the hall. You didn't turn around, you stiffened, why? You didn't know. Suddenly, a hand rested on you shoulder. It was different from his. It was duller, but he felt warm, uplifting, their gentle tug, seemed to want to pull you out of the darkness.

"You will escape, and you will freely walk among the stars."

~~~~~~~~~

You've been living with Aizawa for about 10 months now. The triplets haven't replied with any news, on the bomber. But it hadn't really cross your mind, with all that went on. You've become more upbeat since moving in, and living with Aizawa became fun. You two got matching bonnets cause why not. (Both had cute cats on them, and yes you practically forced him.) The day normally consisted of you making breakfast, you and Aizawa working up a casual conversation on your way to school, going to work, training with Izuku and All Might, them coming home to cook dinner after training with you ancestors. Then to wrap it up, Aizawa listening to your and Sibyl's commentary while watching anime. Aizawa was a bit shocked when your muscular Filipino grandmother from 1000 years ago appeared in his back yard. Training with Aizawa also proved to be intriguing as well, he even helped you with info consumption, as your main quirk is based off knowledge and memory.

Today you had taken a detour from school before going and was walking with All Might and Sibyl towards the beach. It was the day of the entrance exams.

You stretched with a big smile on your face. "Good to see that you're in a good mood." All Might said in his weaken form.

It always stung you to see him like this. He looked weak, and skeletal like with his sunken eyes.

"It's been ten months since the bombing, and I've been able to get over it now." Looking up at the sky, the orange hue above getting brighter. "Can't let it weigh me down forever."