In Mourning

"Come on Y/N, let's get going." Mai said pulling your hand in the midst of the dark rain.

You stared at the rock and its engraving as the water trickled down the large gray tombstone. Silvestor Uzziel Stellaraguel. Loving father and husband. The greatest hero to grace the sun.

As Mai tried to take you away you stood firm, staring at that one word.

Husband.

He had a wife, your mother. She did this, all of it. Your hands shook in rage before a shadow casted over you.

Looking back was a huge figure. He stood tall, it would seem that he actually could block out the sun. The spikes of his blonde hair were dropped and his famous smile was gone as he stared at the stone.

"The service ended, I was too late." He said lowly before looking down at you and your sister. "I apologize for my tardiness."

"It's fine All Might." Astor said returning with Alastor and Amon. "Thank you for coming."

He stayed quiet as Astor put his coat over you. "Do you have somewhere to go? Someone to take care of you?" All Might asked.

"Yes." Astor responded quickly. "We have someone, we'll be fine."

At that, Astor pulled your arm and took you all away. "Please be honest, Silvestor wants nothing but the best for all of you. If you need a guardian I-"

"All Might," Astor called to him again. "we're in mourning. We'll figure it out, we'll be fine. We've survived this far. We'll be okay. We've searched for enough help. Goodbye."

~~~~~~~

The whole day was a blur. Honestly a part of you is amazed at how in tuned you can be in battle. Especially considering how easily you weaved through the forest after Wild Wild Pussycats dropped you and your class into a forest full of tree like monsters.

Of course you were out of it, with the incoming attack, your conversation with Tenko. But in that same sense it wasn't visible to the others that you were absent. Except Sibyl and Katsuki. The blonde followed you through the forest during the initial test and he could tell you were in a trance. He even went so far as to consider if you were using Divine Entitlement. But that theory was thrown out when you called him Puppy at the end of it. Even when you were reprimanded Izuku for breaking something again.

You stood in front of the building for the camp and concealed your laughter as a small boy named Kota kicked Izuku in his manhood.

"Well that's not very nice." You leaning down to the boy.

"Shut up, or I'll kick you too." He spat back staring you down with his black eyes.

You hummed with an amused tone as your eyes darkened. He shook under your gaze as your energy was now devoid of all playfulness. "You can try."

At that he kept quiet and lowered his head. As everyone made their way inside you knelt down to him and continued to peer at him.

"You lost your parents." You said suddenly as he his eyes shot back up at you.

Well that's one way to start a conversation. Sibyl thought as he teleported inside.

"How did you know that?" He asked fearfully.

"Because I lost my father around your age, and nearly lost my mother. From the way you're behaving towards our presence, I'd have to guess that they were pro heroes. They died on the job, and you blame their choice of profession for it. So now you hate heroes and hero work." Kota stood there frozen as you smirked. "Am I right?"