Family Traits

Entering the mansion, your siblings let out a sigh. Broken and stressed was only the beginning of the mile long list of emotions they were feeling. Ronan was to spend the night in Japan as to not expense Hypnos' energy. Even if it were not the case, your uncle couldn't leave this country not until he made sure you weren't meeting your father yet.

"Just wait till the rest of the family hears about this." He said sitting at the couch. "Especially my husband."

Alastor scoffed at his statement sitting across from him. "Now he's terrifying, especially with signature 9 inch heels death stomp." He looked off thinking about they way Katsuki held your hand in the hospital room."How long do you give them till they make it official?"

Your sister sat down, taking out a packet of nuts. "I give them a week after she wakes up." Mai said.

"You know," Amon started. "I'm not the only one who thinks Y/N heard us right?"

"Probably," Alastor agreed. "since we know everything about her, why don't we just unload some dirty laundry. Ronan's phone is on speaker in Y/N's room, so she's gonna hear us."

Astor scoffed softly. "Sure, who wants to go first?"

Ronan shrugged his shoulders. "I might be leaving soon so I'll go first. When your aunt was getting married I may or may not have got the family accepted into a mafia."

Alastor tilted his head. "That would explain your absurd lateness."

"Alright me next." Astor said. "You know my girlfriend Piper right?"

"Oh yeah," Amon said. "She ain't better than mine tho."

"Please yours can't compare to me." Alastor argued.

"Shut up the both of you." Astor said. "I know I leave the murderous activity to you guys, but about a couple months after dating Piper, I found out her ex was stalking her. So I may or may not have killed him when he was selling private pictures of her."

His younger siblings stared at him, before Amon clapped his hands together slowly. "Welcome to the club."

"These are gonna be some interesting stories to share with our children." Alastor concluded.

"Speaking of kids," Mai started. "let me unload my shit. You remember when we came back from Spain and I introduced Y/N to my boyfriend?"

"Oh yeah." Alastor said.

"Didn't Y/N say she didn't like him?" Zues asked.

"She did," Mai sighed solemnly. "and she had good reason to. We broke up about 4 months ago"

"When did that happen?" Astor asked.

"I had a quirk awakening when we had split up in Paris. My illusion quirk now allows me to make sensory illusions."

"Okay." Ronan said. "Where is this going?"

"The direction this is going, is me revealing that I'm 5 months pregnant." Silence spread across the room at her announcement.

Her brothers and uncle stared at her in disbelief as she continued to eat the nuts in her possession. Amon opened his mouth then closed it again.

"Wait so then how, did it come that you two broke up?" Alastor asked. "You seemed very happy."

Mai breathed heavily. "He didn't want to be a father. Apparently he didn't want to be with a walking stereotype."

"But the punk ass got you pregnant." Astor argued in confusion at her statement.

She shrugged her shoulders shaking her head. "That's what he said when he called me from his estate in Italy."

Ronan scoffed before laughing menacingly. "So we got Y/N's ex boyfriend and yours to beat the shit put of." He said. "Anyone else?"

"Actually it's not really an ex, but I do need to beat up this dude whose been cyberbullying my girl." Amon said in thought. "Oh yeah for my dirty laundry I hacked into the bank account of a Prime Minister who was talking shit about a poor country in Africa. So I took 95% of his money and anonymously sent it to their reserves. Not really dirty laundry, but apart from the Three Musketeers, that's the worst thing I've done."

"Uh let's see um," Alastor started racking his brain. "my own isn't dirty laundry but more something I remembered thanks to Sibyl reveal." He said.

"What did he remind you of?" Ronan asked.

"Remember when Y/N was still at the estate? We were wondering how to get her out, or at least wondered why she didn't run away in those three years. Apparently there was chip implemented into our guides that with the click of a button, would send an electric shock through their bodies thus killing them."

Lilith cocked her head as Reyna and Kratos looked at him confused. "How in God's name did she even do that?" Reyna asked.

"I'm not sure, but I was using Deca-sight quirk and directed it at Zues. The chip was near his heart, upon further investigation I found out it was put there by Hina." He explained. "Y/N spent three years trying to deactivate the command. That's why she stayed there so long. In addition Hina had hitmen ready to kill our dad if she was ever out of line. Y/N drove them away without her knowledge."

They stayed quiet at the news. Ronan sighed. "For the love of God," he muttered "all this was going on, and you don't tell anyone." He looked off as your siblings shuffled about nervously. "Sadly, it's a common trait in this family. It gets passed on without fail. We keep things to ourselves and don't let it out until events like this occur."

Mai scoffed softly. "Why do we do this to ourselves?" She asked placing her hand on her stomach.

"You know," Astor started. "someone told me, a long time ago that we are the most selfless people the world has known. We keep things to ourselves so that the people around us don't get involved in the trouble we're wrapped up in." He chuckled softly. "And we get wrapped up on a lot of things."

"Does Piper know that we're assassins?" Alastor asked.

"No, I'd never tell her that unless I was certain that it wouldn't hurt her."

"There it is." Ronan said. "That sickening trait that may well be the death of many of us in this family."

"Yeah well," Amon fell into the couch, staring up at the ceiling. "Anselm was cursed protecting his father from Maniae. Then following that when he was older his first love tried to break the curse for him."

He paused as they sat around solemnly remembering the rest of your family's sacred tale. "That poor woman killed her whole family, and half her village. Even took their daughter's arm. Poor guy had to put her down himself. Call it generational trauma I guess. The first time we let someone get involved in our problems thay ended up hurting themselves."

"And Y/N got the long end of the stick." Amon stated. "Just like the night terrors."

"We never should have left." Mai said. "We wanted to leave the past behind so bad, we never realized that she was still stuck in it. I wouldn't be surprised if she hates us when she wakes up."

"I doubt she will." Ronan said. "As emotional as she can be, Y/N would never hate you. Towards all of you, she isn't that scornful."

"That still doesn't reassure me." Alastor said.

"Once she wakes up, we'll be sure." Astor staring at the picture on the coffee table.

Your smile looked so distant now. Even during the years you were away from home. Even during the time you found a family within Aizawa. Even during the few months you knew what it was like to fall in love. Pure. Love. You eldest brother wondered . . .

Y/N, were you ever happy?

*********************************************

1301 words

I know it's short but I just wanted a discussion among your siblings. Now let's go check on Aizawa.