Last Warning

Tenko sat in the bar in silence staring blankly at the glass in front of him. Tomorrow. It would all go down tomorrow. They were to kidnap Katsuki Bakugou. Your boyfriend, All For One's new favorite. He became aware that Touya informed you of their plans. But now it begs the question?

What should he do now?

"Hey Shigaraki!" Exclaimed a masked man in a top hat known as Mr. Compress. "You ready for tomorrow?"

"Oh I can't wait!" The blonde haired girl Toga said happily. "The boy with green hair is so cute! I can't wait to taste his blood!"

"Those kids won't know what hit em' neither will All Might." Said the lizard man named Spinner.

Tenko sat in silence looking off before speaking. "What about that girl?"

They looked at him confused. One stood, the muscular woman Big Sis Magne. "What girl Shigaraki."

"Y/N Aizawa." He answered before continuing. "That girl has displayed for nearly 2 years that she's not someone to be messed with. Are you really sure you want to go after her class?"

"She's just one kid how bad can she be?" Compress asked in a snotty tone.

"That 'kid'," Touya started as he entered the room. "beat the shit out of Wolfram amd his crew. Knocked the piss out of Stain, All Might is afraid of her ass. That's all she did on TV," he sat at the bar table and took a sip of water. "God knows what she does behind the cameras."

"You two sound scared." Spinner remarked.

"Scared but smart. I refuse to mess with a bitch to looks like she's gone to hell, and brought that shit back with her." Touya argued.

"So what are you trying to suggest?" Kurogiri asked standing in front of him from behind the bar peering at him with the glowing yellow mist that were his eyes.

Touya glared back with the blue irises from his father then spoke demanding. "Call off the mission, if you idiots want to see another day to live. To change this world the way it should be, then I suggest you leave that girl and her friends alone."

Suddenly laughter was heard, a tall man with a larger muscular build and blonde hair entered. The villain plagued with blood lust Muscular. "Sounds like you know somethin' we don't Dabi. If that little girl is so scary to you then how about I kill her first then you won't be as scared. Okay?"

Touya side-eyed him before drinking his water again. "Your funeral big guy." He muttered as he slightly shook around his glass of water. "You'll be in for a world of pain if the plan succeeds and you capture Bakugou."

"So do you not care for our cause?" Spinner asked while getting in his face.

"Look at me Spin." Touya said motioning to his face. "Believe me, I do care for what you fight for. Just not the way you're fighting. What's the point in attacking a bunch of people? Kids at that ya know. I want the world of heroes to be uncorrected as much as the next person. I want people to be more accepting of others quirks. I want all that but I refuse to achieve that by dragging a bunch of innocent kids, who are also victims of this world, into something they have no business being. That's the last thing I want to do with my time on this earth."

With those words he left out the room and shut the door behind him. The room stayed silent for some time. Tenko stared at the door and looked away again.

"Shigaraki." Kurogiri spoke up to him.

"What?" He responded, quite harsh in his tone.

"Do you agree with Dabi?"

Tenko kept quiet as the others stared at him expecting an answer. He recalled the shadow you casted over him that day in the mall. The man was years older than you, yet somehow you held so much authority over him. Suddenly he pushed his chair out.

"I've met Y/N in person," he started as Kurogiri looked at him in shock.

"How? What the hell were you doing?" He asked concerned and afraid.

He looked up at the man of mist before continuing. "You told me once before Giri, that I should be careful around her. I didn't pay your words any mind. I'm lucky to be alive right now."

With that Tenko left out the room and back to his bedroom. He took out the picture of you from under his pillow. The man gazed at your masked face and that figure of yours he admired so much. He wasn't sure how long he stared before he heard his door was open and Touya stood in the doorway.

Tenko looked at the man who stared at him. "You are aware that she's almost 16."

He gripped the picture before shoving it under his pillow. "I'm aware of where I stand."

"Okay, but if you act out of line I'll turn you to ashes." He warned the man as he came and pulled up a chair. "So you're not going?"

He shook his head looking away. "The last thing I need is to be on her hit list." Tenko said fidgeting with the bed sheet.

Touya nodded before looking at his desk. All of his hands sat there abandoned, almost.

"You don't wear em' no more?" He asked suddenly.

Tenko looked up confused before glancing at the hands. "No." He said curtly. "They don't feel right anymore."

Touya nodded before sighing. "God knows what's happen tomorrow. But it'll be a bloodbath that's for sure."

~~~~~~~

They trekked throught he forest with purpose upon exiting the portal. All the other villains looked upon the terrain with wonder and excitement. Touya stood behind them, with his eyes glossing across the crew and the area itself. He could almost see it.

That sinister smile that would grace your face upon seeing them. You would find this whole thing amusing as you cut them down with your blade. He shuddered at the thought. God forbid any of the kids got hurt under your eye. To say there would be blood would be an understatement.

"Dabi." Big Sis called to him using his alias. He looked up at the woman with a worried gaze. "Don't be having second thoughts now."

The others stared at him as he scoffed and turned back to where the portal still stood.

"I should be asking all of you that." He said looking back. "Cuz this is my last warning to you guys. This girl, doesn't mess around."

**********************************************

1105 words

I don't know if y'all will be mad with me or not next chapter.