Class Cookout

"Aw man!" Kaminari complained getting his paper back. "That quiz was so damn hard!"

You rolled your eyes watching him in his chair. "Maybe if you had taken notes like you were supposed to last week, you wouldn't be whining Pichu."

The male puffed his cheeks at you, in which you gave him a smile. Looking over at Bakugo the male just glared out the window like normal. He could feel his gaze on you, in which he glanced over. You smiled at him, before his eyes whisked away.

"Momo!" Mina wailed. "Can you spare some brain cells to the needy?"

"If you want help studying I wouldn't mind." She said back kindly.

"Y/N how did you do on your quiz?" Iida asked.

Reaching to your paper, you held it up for all to see the 100/100 in bold red in the right corner. "Oh wow you're smart!" Sero exclaimed.

"It's not about me being smart, I pay attention in class." You reprimanded.

"You didn't have to call me out like that." He responded hurtful. "But seriously I need to study for final exams though."

"Yeah Sensei can't stress enough how badly we need to pass." Ochaco said solemnly. "Also the ones who pass can go to the mountain summer camp they prepared!"

"Yeah! That's gonna so much fun!" Mina exclaimed.

"You dumbasses need to pass before you think about getting your shit together." Bakugo pointed out.

"We know that geez, you don't have to mean about it!" Mina yelled at him.

"Seriously though, if we want to be able to all go together we have to make sure no one's lacking behind." Xiao'yuer announced from the back.

"Unless your name is Mineta, you can stay in the damn back." You added.

"Hey! I'm important too!" The purple shit said.

"Please you're as useful as a fucking water gun, in a shooting range you failed abortion." Bakugo retorted.

"Ooh damn." Hitoshi snickered in the back causing waves of gasps and laughter to ring through the classroom.

"Hmph, just wait till I get a hot girlfriend." He said with a dirty look in his eye.

"Oh please, I have a better chance of becoming mentally stable, than you do getting a girlfriend." You told him.

"Oof now that's a low fucking chance." Xiao'yuer stated before laughing in the back.

"You're just jealous that no one would want to date crazy people like you." The small boy grumbled.

Both you and Bakugo turned your heads to him slowly, with a look of disbelief. Shoto who had been carrying a water bottle sipped it long and slow, as he watched your turns. "Jealous?" He asked.

"Of you?" You added, feeling the annoyance rise into anger.

"Yeah, no one would date Bakugo, and I would maybe give Y/N a chance, as long she gets therapy." Mineta said with a disgusting tongue, failing to notice the glare from both you and Bakugo. A deathly silence swept over the classroom, at the ticks forming in your foreheads.

"I am not staying for this." Tokoyami said as he closed his book and hurried out of the classroom.

"Oh yeah, Black Bird know the drill. Let's go you two." Xiao'yuer said grabbing Shoto and Momo by their collars catching the pair by surprise. "Cmon Green Bean." He said taking Izuku's arm as he clutched his notebook warily, and pushing the three of them out the classroom. "Move it y'all, we don't need no collateral damage." Other students started to leave as well. Hitoshi was the last to exit, before glancing back at the two of you. Bakugo's hands sparked off small explosions, as your eyes darkened black. Mineta sweatdropped at the sight turning his head to your brother.