Imagination Devastation🌟

"All in all, Pixie's a monster." Shoto's voice sounded through the speaker in the office of the top floor.

You sat at a desk, twirling a dagger in your fingers. Kuroko sat in your lap fast asleep. Kendo, Tetsutetsu, Tokoyami, and Bakugo listened to the whole conversation about your friends' abilities.

"So you all caught up?" You asked.

The four except Bakugo looked back at you, with gazes of wonder and wariness. Impressed by the precaution of listening into their words, wary of the aura you gave off. That villainous spirit from the way you stroked his fur, to the way the dagger danced between your finger. You really did seem like a villain leader.

"Yes, but I'm curious to how you did this." Kendo said.

"Placed a listening chip on Iida this morning. Very discreet, sticks to skin upon contact." You explained blandly.

"So how should we proceed?" Tokoyami asked.

Turning in your chair being careful of Kuroko, you set the dagger down. "I'm going to pair each of you up with one of my friends. You'll be keeping them at bay. To do this effectively, I need you all to listen to their instructions."

"Who are you putting us with?" Tetsutetsu asked.

"You will be with Jordan, Kendo with Abhja, Tokoyami with Pixie, and Bakugo with Morgan."

"What about Freya the archer?" Tokoyami asked.

You chuckled fondly, "Oh don't worry about her," looking towards the board map of the building in front of you, you placed a white wooden piece down at the entrance. "Freya will be just fine. Her job is the most important in fact."

"Everyone ready, everone sane? Great c'mon grab your bags, let's move it heffa." Xiao'yuer's voice grabbed your attention.

An evil smile danced to your face. "Here come the flies dancing into their trap."

Your words catching their attention, as you reached below your desk opening a fridge. They watched you warily as you did so. In all honesty, except Bakugo, they were in the slightest, afraid of you. Anyone would be, you looked as if you were enjoying this, you were.

"Ironman eat this." You said holding out a plate. It was jam packed with meat, oysters, livers, and spinach. The plate was three times the size of a tennis raqcet.

"Woah! So much!" Tetsutetsu exclaimed.

"You're gonna need that extra iron, so eat up." The male took the plate and ate away.

Those foods are rich in iron and they should be enough to sustain a hard enough defense on his body.

"As he's eating the rest of you head over to others. They'll debrief you on their plan." You told them as you took an orange wooden piece and red one placing it 2 floors above the entrance.

Bakugo was the first to leave, followed shortly by Kendo and Tokoyami. The idea of this activity was humorous, when you were first informed you were ecstatic. This exercise would allow you to be more of who you used to be, without the thirst for blood. It was relieving.

Time to reek some havoc.

Tokoyami, Kendo, and Bakugo

Annoyingly impatient, Bakugo was. The male was itching to start this exercise. Mainly to get back at Deku.

He would never forget, the way he was humiliated in the hero vs. villain simulation in the beginning of the year. There would a rematch today, he was sure of it.

"You're unsure about being with Pixie?" Kendo asked Tokoyami.

"Yes, his powers involve being enveloped in darkness. If I go down there, the chance of Dark Shadow going berserk is high." The male admitted uncertainty in his voice.