Flirtatious

"Y'all was too damn loud last night." Hitoshi groaned in the back seat as Aizawa drove.

"You're one to talk, poor Kuroko couldn't sleep when you were playing Call of Duty with Pichu, Peter, and Baby Shark till four a.m. on a damn Saturday." You argued with Kuroko in your lap and his head stuck out the window happily.

"Oh fuck you, dad which of us is louder?"

Aizawa shrugged his shoulders as he braked at the red light. "I sleep with earplugs so I don't know what you want me to say."

"No you don't." Your brother argued.

"He does." You informed him.

"So you two just gonna gang up on me like this?" He asked offended as the light turned green.

"If I'm being honest," Sibyl spoke up from the back seat. "for someone who hates noise you are loud on your game."

"You're only saying that cuz you're her guide." Hitoshi said.

"Nope he's just like Goldie, honest as fuck." You retorted as Aizawa parked into the school lot and you all got out the car. As you did you noticed a familiar gray car pull up at the school entrance. "I'll meet you in class okay?"

"Where are you going?" Aizawa asked.

"To meet someone." You smiled innocently as Aizawa glanced to the car then nodded.

"Okay, don't be long, come on Hitoshi." Your brother followed Aizawa as you walked over to the car with Kuroko and Sibyl tailing behind, Katsuki got out the back seat.

"Hey Puppy!" You said hugging him joyfully as his face blushed red.

This is fucking cute. Sibyl thought as he adjusted his camera around his neck.

"What the hell dammit it's too early for that shit." He said in an annoyed tone but enjoying the embrace.

"Stop being mean to her!" His mother said from the passenger seat getting out the car, as you loosened your arms around him. "Y/N sweetie!" Mitsuki grabbed you from her son and hugged you tightly as you returned her gesture. "Oh I'm so glad you're okay."

"Thank you Mitsuki, good morning Masaru." You waved to his father in the car.

"Good morning Y/N how are you?" He asked with a wide smile.

"I'm okay." You responded before Mitsuki held your face.

"Take care of him please he's an idiot but be patient please." She whispered to you but loud enough for him to hear.

"What bullshit are you telling her you hag?!" He yelled before you took his ear and twisted it.

"Quit calling your mother a hag." You demanded as he winced in pain. "I'll take care of him don't worry." As you smiled at his mother she smiled and went back in the car as you let his ear go.

"The fuck was that for?" Katsuki asked as he rubbed his ear annoyed.

"You know why." You responded crossing your arms.

He rolled his eyes at you and started to walk, Kuroko wagged his tail with happy pants, and Sibyl walked by his side. You followed him closely with a smile on your face. Then you remembered.

"Oh my god, Puppy. I need to tell you something really funny." You said grabbing his arm.

He looked over at you curious. "What?" You started to retell the story on the bet that was made between your classmates on you and Katsuki. He looked at you dumbfounded and amused. "The fuck those assholes really made a bet on that shit?"