Racing Hearts

"Ready, set, go!" Said 4 year old Alastor blowing a whistle.

Kicking up a cloud of dust the couple ran with great force. The triplets cheered rooting for their father than the other. Switching between praises and encouragement. As those three ran following their progress, the eldest followed slowly. He quietly held a F/C bundle with a small dark girl in his arms.

The couple scaled a wall climbing up the rope. Silvestor vastly in the lead, while the other struggled to keep up and surpass. Your father jumped off the other side sprinting towards the jungle gym. As he was swinging across the bars, the woman jumped of the other. She got onto the bars as well, suddenly she swung herself skipping three bars.

Silvestor looked back at the woman, flashing her a smile. She returned the gesture before slightly overtaking him. The woman jumped off the bars, and your father followed. Hearts raced between the pair, not just from the adrenaline. Several years of love, even as they competed for their children's admiration, he couldn't have chosen better.

The next obstacke they jumped side to to side on slanted platforms. Slightly did she move, the small baby in Astor's arms. A small yelp escaped the woman's lips as she slipped on the the platform and fell into the ground. His heartbeat hiked at the sound as your father turned back to her side.

As worry riddled the father's face, the mother reassured her love, as the triplets ran forward. Astor followed slowly steadying the small person in his arms. Silvestor helped the woman to her feet as she dusted herself off. She approached Astor taking the small child from him. Her golden eyes sparkled warmly at the child, as she gazed into the irises she shared with the man she favored.

He who caused her racing heart.

~~~~~~~

You stretched as you rinsed the last of the dishes in the kitchen. After eating you had instructed the others to do some stretches before moving on to the physical training you all would partake in later. Bakugo shook off his wet hands before grabbing a paper towel from the opposite counter. Turning around you leaned against the counter watching the male in front of you.

The way his back muscles flexed captivated you was enchanting. This is what it felt like to fall in love again. To swoon over his every movement, breath, twitch and word. It felt stupid to obsess over one person like this. In turn, you were probably the dumbest person alive.

Bakugo turned around and leaned into the counter heaving a long sigh. His sleeves were rolled up. The bulge of his muscles made you suck in a breath at the sight. He had such an attractive build, you wanted nothing more than to run your hands up his arms. To feel every curve of his arm, like it was all yours.

"Oi dumbass," you perked up at his voice. "You're quiet."

A scoff escaped your mouth. "I can be quiet unlike you Boom Puppy." You said jokingly causing his eyebrow to twitch.

"You're an idiot Twinkle."

"An idiot who tied for first with Izanami.(Momo)" You snarked back earning a glare from the male, in which you returned with a smile. Even with this feeling it still was in your best interest to mess with the male as much as possible.

"Tch, let's go already dumbass, don't know why you made us wash the damn dishes." He complained as he left the kitchen with you following.

"I would much rather do that than have one of them break my damn plates."

Bakugo rolled his eyes, as you led him to the backyard where everyone was stretching. Or if said correctly chatting on the grass.

"This backyard is so big I'm jealous." Momo said stretching her arm.