Admirers

You walked through the hall as the annoyance turned to familiarity. The way he looked at you, the way he talked, him kissing your hand. It was exactly like him. Why do you attract people like this? Screw having a pretty face if this is what it would do to you. Sibyl looked up at you during your silent plight. His head tilted at you, quietly praying that you weren't spiraling again.

"Y/N!" Mina yelled jumping onto you with a hug. "You were so cool earlier. Can you teach me how to do that?"

You laughed at her question heartily. "Just be able to fight well, and it's smooth sailing from there." As you responded Sibyl's ears perked happily at your change in tone.

Other girls started to walk with you as you entered the locker room, with Sibyl and Kuroko waiting outside. As the girls started to change you sat on the bench as your heart accelerated.

"Y/N, you're not gonna change?" Hagakure asked.

"Um, no not yet." You responded clutching your sleeve.

They looked at you warily before Jirou walked up to you. "Y/N, it's okay, I've already seen them."

"No, I'll change later it's fine." You waved her away as she walked back to her locker.

It's so weird how you're confident enough to put an elder on their knees, but changing in front of others still scares the crap out of you.

"Y/N, it's okay for us to see we won't bother you about it." Hagakure reassured you as she walked to you.

You looked up at her and held her invisible face in your gaze before sighing. Looking around they stared at you with expecting gazes. You let out a sigh rubbed the bridge of your nose, and gave in. "Fine."

You took off your jacket, removed your tie, and began to loosen your shirt. Taking your arms out first, the slashes along your body started to come into view. Although they continued to dress as if the sight was normal. The girls could not draw their eyes away from how visually painful they looked on you. Apart from your neck, hands, and feet there was no part of your body they didn't touch.

"Do they hurt?" Ochaco asked.

You paused as you pulled the long sleeve gym shirt over your head. "Not anymore. But the memory does." You all continued to dress in silence, as it started to eat away at you.

"So when are you and your siblings planning to jump her?" Hagakure asked earning a soft giggle from you.

"Let me be in a better state of mind, and make sure things are settled." You responded.

"What do you need to settle?" Mina asked. "She abused you the next best thing is to beat her up, that sorry excuse for a mother."

"Heh well," you chuckled softly as you removed your skirt and leggings. "my matters are complicated."

"We can help if you want." Ochaco said enthusiastically.

"Thanks Kirby, but I already have my siblings and Mr. Aizawa helping. But I'll keep that in mind." You responded getting your pants on. "Alright let's go."

Before you could turn Jirou approached you as the others left. "You know Y/N, you're really strong," she said as you stared at her. Curious, yet grateful. "and we really admire you for that too."

Nodding softly you smiled at her. "Thanks."

She smiled back and as you all left out Kuroko and Sibyl followed. Soon you met up with the boys and cheerful conversations sparked. You walked in silence as Katsuki walked up to your side. He eyed you suspiciously at your similar pace with the others.