Igniting Old Flames🌟

A date.

Its been almost half a year since Mai went on a date. Ever since he left. With this refreshing feeling, came that familiar worry of what to wear. Nothing too hot since she doubts that's the sort of time he was requesting. Something that looked good over her stomach. Or maybe she should hide with an illusion.

No, you would kill her if she tried to hide it for the sake of looking pretty. Finally the perfect attire.

"Then I can throw this white jacket on top

"Then I can throw this white jacket on top." She said to herself looking in the mirror and liking the sight. "Okay let's go."

Mai took her bag and left out the room downstairs. She entered the kitchen where Chiyo washed the dishes, and Eichi wiped the counters down.

"Good afternoon." Mai said with a bright voice confusing the pair.

"Um afternoon." Chiyo responded.

"Good afternoon." Eichi said.

Amon strutted into the kitchen with Zues on his head. "Hello darlings, why are you so happy?" He asked his sister curious to her newfound joy.

"None of your business." She responded taking her smoothie and leaving the kitchen.

Amon cocked his head at her before looking at the pair who stared back confused. "The fuck is she up to?" He asked them.

"She's probably going on a date." Chiyo figured. "The way she was smiling reminded me of how I was when Eichi asked me out."

"Bitch is you serious? Mai!" He yelled leaving the kitchen. "Who the fuck is you seeing on a Sunday afternoon?!"

Amon followed his sister to the living room where Alastor was twisting Astor's hair into H/C dreads with spots of blue. As he did this, Astor typed away on his laptop. Mai sat on the couch drinking her smoothie away.

"Hello miss gurl?" Amon called to her again she finally gave him her attention.

"Sir?"

"Who the fuck you seeing on a Sunday?"

"I ain't Chick-fil-A, you don't want me to go out on Sunday?" She asked.

"Wait you're seeing someone Mai?" Alastor asked.

"Yeah."

"Who?"

"Someone." She responded taking her phone out.

Astor side-eyed her as she seemed to be happy to be looking at whatever she was seeing on her screen. The only time he'd seen her like this was when her ex asked her on their first date.

"Well have fun." Astor told her as she turned her phone off and took out her small mirror.

"Thank you Astor." She said almost giddy as she looked through her notifications.