Reminisce

The wind howled as you stood atop the snowy mountain. Beneath your mask you watched the building burn in the distance. Your cape flowed as you admired your work in the distance.

Sibyl stood next to you his midnight black fur speckled by the falling snow. He looked over at you as you watched the flames flicker and roar.

"How many did I kill today Tartarus?" You asked suddenly.

The fox kept quiet as he looked back at the burning tower. "412."

You sighed as a small smile crept to your face. Laughing softly you looked up at the blank sky. Snowflakes brushed your rich dark cheeks in the cool weather.

"Wow. I've done some heinous shit haven't I?" You asked comically. "Ain't no way in hell I'm getting a bright future. I really don't deserve that shit."

"You've gone to the extreme protecting the people you love, and the public itself." Sibyl told you, as you shifted your gaze towards the large guide. "If anything, you deserve to be happy."

Laughing at him, you looked down at the burning building once more before turning your back to it. "You think so?"

Nodding his large head he agreed with his words. As you walked away leaving the inferno behind in the Artic plane. Hoping deeply you'd leave your actions behind as well.
~~~~~~~

It's been three days since the last visit. The students of 1-A and 1-B are still awaiting your return. News headlines concerning your ex boyfriend struggled with updates on the 'criminals' responsible. Not caring for the the events concerning their common enemy they continued their normal activities. Trained for an hour then spent the rest of the school day waiting for you.

The atmosphere of the UA high-school had warped to something more sad and depressed. Students mainly boys and sometimes girls would approach your brother asking him to give you their letters. In which he dumped them into your room.

Today the bus ride was quiet on the way to the hospital. Katsuki watched the landscape fly by with his head leaned against the window. His anger had finally calmed, but that didn't relieve his sinking fear, which he now acknowledged. Your condition didn't change. Sometimes you would stay silently asleep. Others you would mumble, but nothing serious thankfully.

He picked up his bag, opened it to the box inside. Reaching inside, Katsuki cracked it open peeking into the pendant inside. The longer he held onto it the more his anxiety grew. It was getting out of hand.

Soon the bus stopped at the hospital. "Come on let's go." Aizawa announced as the children descended from the vehicle.

Izuku watched the blonde come off the bus before turning his gaze towards the second class as they came off of theirs. Sadly remembering how they were caught up to speed by Sibyl during their first visit.

Xiao'yuer with his hair still down as the days before watched the gloomy student of 1-B Reiko, lock hands with Hitoshi as they walked inside.

"You saw it too?" Shoto asked walking up to him.

"Yeah, two Gothic lovebirds." He responded jokingly. "We love to see it."

Shoto giggled quietly as they entered the building. Ronan was looking at clipboard by the entrance as the group arrived.

"Morning Ronan." Aizawa said to the male.

"Hello Aizawa," he greeted back. "sorry I haven't checked in with Y/N yet. Apparently they said if I want to tend to her I have to help out here so."