Intimate

Warning ⚠️: This chapter contains sexual content. If you don't want to read that, the marker "💋❤️‍🔥💋❤️‍🔥💋❤️‍🔥" will be shown at the beginning and end. When you reach the first one you can scroll to the second to skip the scene.

~~~~~~~

"Hey!" Mina exclaimed as she ran towards you and wrapped you in a hug.

"Careful she's wearing white." Hitoshi said as he boarded the plane.

You rolled your eyes as she let you go and eyed your outfit.

"Whatever Hitoshi, but you do look good not gonna lie

"Whatever Hitoshi, but you do look good not gonna lie." She said as you smiled.

"Thank you."

"Can I raid your closet one day? Just like look around, cuz everytime I see you, you dress so nice." She said almost whining as the two of you entered the plane.

"You can go to my sister Mai, who I get most of them from." You told her as Katsuki walked by you flashing a glance before going upstairs.

"But if I get it from you, then it'll be free." You stared at her in disbelief as you walked away and she laughed. "Come on Y/N!"

"No Mina!" You yelled going into your bedroom.

Once inside you put your luggage on the bed and fell into the mattress. As you laid down, your mind wandered. The events last night refused to escape your mind. You two were so close, then you ruined it.

As you were at the mercy of your thoughts Sibyl teleported into the bedroom. The fox looked at your saddened face curiously.

"Hey what's wrong?" He asked moving closer to you.

You looked up at him and sighed. "You know what happened Sibyl."

His ears dropped at your words. "You're still hung up on last night?" At his words you buried your face into the pillow. "It's not your fault that you're still affected by it. Katsuki's not even mad, if anything he's upset with himself cuz he thought he hurt you."

You groaned in the pillow. "Still, he's probably frustrated now because I made him stop."

"Come on now, Katsuki isn't upset. Besides you guys have only been together a little over a month. Not to say some people don't do it after a week. But just take your time. If you feel like you can, you could try again."

"If I do that, I might stop him and just piss him off."

"Katsuki's too mature to get angry over sex." Sibyl argued as you sat up.

"I don't know." You muttered before glancing at the clock. "It's almost time for dinner."

"Sit down, they can feed themselves." Sibyl said stopping you from getting up. "You need to quit working when you're stressed. The same thing happened when Douglas died. You didn't sleep for over a week cuz you were still focused on work. Relax for the love of Christ."