*ੈ✩‧₊˚Finale*ੈ✩‧₊˚

You looked around the thick forestry and smelled the air with your wolf constellation. Well they're here earlier than expected. You thought before smirking slightly. Doesn't matter this'll be light work.

"Oi dumbass." Katsuki called out snapping you out of your thoughts.

"Yeah?"

"The fuck are you standing there for? Let's get this shit over with." He said before walking away and you followed.

Then you remembered your purpose in this forest. 1-B was to try and frighten pairs from your class. Which meant you would be bored for most of this trip. Thankfully you were able to convince Mandalay to switch you and Shoto so you could keep your eye on him.

Balthazar will be in the mountains with Muscular. Then Killjoy will also make an appearance, Lancelot wants to fight just because.

"What the fuck is wrong with your ass?" Katsuki asked now inches away from your face.

"Huh?" You sounded.

"First you force that hero extra to switch you and Icy Hot now your just thinking about shit." He complained loudly. "If you're gonna want to be with my ass that badly at least do some shit."

You scoffed softly before ruffling his hair. "Sorry just thinking about stuff. But there isn't much to do out here."

"We could find some shit to do." He told you with a smirk.

"Intriguing, but I don't wanna risk getting caught anymore." You told him while pinching his chin before walking away.

He watched you leave before following. You slowed down your steps allowing him to walk ahead. I can't risk them trying to snatch him from behind. You thought while examining the area. It was quiet.

Too quiet.

"Puppy wait." You grabbed his hand. "Not that way."

"The fuck do you mean not that way. That's where the shitty path goes."

"Puppy." You said sternly as he just looked at you confused. "I need you to trust me. Alright? Let's go this way."

Katsuki hesitantly followed as you pulled him away from the continuing path. As you walked you pulled out a large pistol from your pocket.

"Why the fuck do you have that?"

"Should you really ask me that question?"

His brows furrowed as he began to almost worry. You were pulling him through a forest with a gun in your hand. Not telling him a damn thing. Something was wrong.

"Hey what fu-"

BOOM!

The ground began to rumble and shake under your feet as the large sound of trees falling was heard in the distance. You looked behind to see a long glowing blue haze among the trees. Turning again you smelled a could of smoke, mainly used to incapacitate, put them to sleep. You could tell from the scent.

"Looks like its already started." You muttered as Katsuki looked at angered.

"What's already started? Can you tell me what the fuck you did?!"

You shot him a glare and turned to walk. "I. Didn't do anything. If you don't want me to do something I'll regret, stay close to me."

As the two of you walked he stared at you with anger and confusion in his eyes. What the fuck do you know you fucking idiot?

Suddenly rustling was heard in the nearby bushes, before Katsuki could move you stopped him.

"Don't worry it's our classmates." You told him as Shoto, Shoji, and Tokoyami emerged.