Tears

"Anyway, enough about my murderous tendencies," you said throwing the remote onto the couch. "I'm hungry, you?"

"I could eat." He responded blandly.

With that you got up and headed to the kitchen. Bakugo curious, followed you.

The ashen blonde looked around the giant kitchen

The ashen blonde looked around the giant kitchen. "Is everything in your house just big a fuck?" He asked slightly peeved by the lavish grandeur of everything.

"There's a lot of space and we might as well use it to it's fullest." You explained opening the cabinets, taking out a pack of noodles you held it up to him. "Hm?"

He shrugged his shoulders, and took the packet, surprising you. "Uh, hey what are you doing?"

Bakugo looked at blankly, then opened it. "I'm going to cook this, what does it look like dumbass?"

"Oh, uh sorry I'm just not used to other people cooking for me." You said scratching the back of your head.

"What, just because I don't work at a rich ass five star celebrity restaurant, you think I can't fucking cook?" He asked offended by your response.

"No." You said waving your hands. "It's just that, it's been years since someone's cooked for me. I've always preferred to cook myself, so I never eat from someone else."

"Yeah, well it's gonna fucking change today, now where's the damn pot?"

You giggled as you pointed to the cabinet near the sink. Opening the fridge you handed him some more ingredients, onion, eggs and seaweed. He stared at them for a few seconds before taking them. Then you went over to the freezer than took a bag of chicken out.

"What do you need that for?" Bakugo asked.

"Just to add with the noodles." You said.

Taking out some more things, you let the chicken defrost, as you prepared the seasoning mix. You shifted your gaze towards Bakugo as he was chopping the onions like a professional. Maybe you were a picky eater who would only food from your hand. Probably because it always came out good, and you couldn't always be sure with other people.

The two of you stood side by side in silence. Only sounds were the bubbling water, shaking of spices and chopping of the board. You've cooked with other people around before, but his presence felt different. Perhaps it was the idea of sharing the dishes between eachother, that made it pleasant.

~~~~~~~

"Finally done." You said taking the chicken out the oven.

Plating the food, Bakugo brought the two bowls of noodles.