Idiotic Transformer

Today's internship was more relaxed than yesterday's. There were no robbers, and people weren't acting up today. Instead, it acted more of a training day for Xiao'yuer. As the three of you walked, the white haired male levitated next to you with his feet. With his feet, both arms were robotic, both with guns.

"Are you still there Oliveira?" Endeavor asked.

"Yes sir, a little drowsy, but I'm good." He responded softly.

You looked back at him, half of his torso was robotic. In his eyes, they were a little unfocused, not from exhaustion, but a fight for control. Taking your hand, you pinched his cheek. The slight pain, waking him up a little. He looked back at you and smiled a silent thank you.

Shoto looked up at his father's back, and you watched him do so. A conflict of emotions was in his face, none of them positive, but none were negative. He couldn't make out what he felt towards him, the hatred was still there, but it wasn't as . . . sickening.

"Try and increase the amount of your torso now to the rest." Endeavor suggested, as he took out his phone.

Xiao'yuer nodded as further up his torso along with his suit, it hardened and shifted into metal. Now all except his head were metal. A heavy breath escaped his lips, as he continued to levitate. He swayed a bit, Shoto took his hand to keep him straight up.

A jolt rang through the boy's head. So did another, a few times more till it was just a long buzz.

Searching for elimination target. Said a robotic voice in his head.

Dammit not again. The male thought to himself, gear in his voice.

He shut his eyes to avoid a search from the system.

"That's enough Oliveira."

A huge gasp escaped his mouth as his body jolted and dropped. You and Shoto caught him in time, before he reached the floor. His body shook, and his muscles screamed at the transformation. But his mind was the worst, that wretched female voice that's haunted him since he was four. All she wanted was a target, all she needed was a target, once she found one, that was it.

"You did good Oliveira." The pro's words brought him out of his thoughts as he looked up at the man with his tired eyes. Endeavor held up his phone, on its screen was a timer. "You exceeded your limit, now you can maintain this form for 17 minutes."

A sigh of relief escaped his lips, as he steadied his feet, as he didn't realize how long he had maintained the form. "Thank god." He said tiredly rubbing his legs. "Ahhh!" He groaned rolling his neck.

"That'll be enough for today, we'll continue this exercise tomorrow." Endeavor stated.

The three of you nodded, as you continued to follow his lead. "Great job Goldie." Shoto said with a smile.

Xiao'yuer nodded, in the midst of his spinning mind he found relief. This was a big leap for him and his family. Ever since quirks first appeared, his family was haunted by that female voice of their robotic nature. Like technology, they advance as new versions are released. With each generation, their powers are more advanced, more vast. However, as they progress, her words get worse, and worse, her grip around their throats grew tighter, and tighter.

Like yours, his family is cursed.

But unlike you, there was noting to relieve it, just their human nature to fight it. Even so, in most cases, it isn't enough. Some family members, completely, and willingly fused with the voice, becoming something short of villains and vigilantes. Not to say that he hasn't tried it once, that he once walked the same path as you. While your family was praised for their nature, and power, his was eyed as a nuisance.