Happy Birthday Puppy!

Disclaimer: I'm sorry with how long this update is taking. Its just been really busy for me and I hope to update by the end of the week. Anyway enjoy this birthday chapter for Bakugou. Just like Hitoshi this includes a time skip you all are in dorms now. Also little spoiler . . .

Aoyama is Katsuki's brother.

~~~~~~~

You and Izuku ventured through the mall and looked around with purpose on this special day. However you could not disregard how unprepared you were for the coming day.

You sucked your teeth. "I can't believe tomorrow is his birthday and I had no idea."

Izuku looks over trying to reassure you. "It's not your fault, he just never brought it up with you."

"BB I'm his girlfriend, at the very least I should have known." Only for his mom to tell me just the day before. "There's not enough time to plan anything, and I can't find a good gift either."

"Maybe you could something All Might related." He suggested. "He's a big fan like me."

"I would but North Star is bidding right now for that one of a kind All Might figure that went up for auction." You responded peering into the window of a jewelry store.

"Wait really?!" Izuku exclaimed. "You don't mean the one that's three feet with a walking action and is made from the material of his old suit do you?"

"Yeah that very one." You responded nonchalant as you entered the shop.

"No fair!" He groaned in disappointment.

You chuckled at his exclamation while looking through the glass case. "Dammit this is hard." You reached for the pendant around your neck and stared at it. "I can't give him jewelry he has enough of that. Especially with this thing."

Izuku looked at the pendant then away in thought. "You could make him something."

"You'd think so, but apart from the cake and food I have in mind what else could I make? Material wise."

"Maybe you could do like he did with your pendant."

Your brow furrowed in confusion. "What do you mean?"

"Kacchan never told you?" You shook your head in response. "Oh well, remember when you were in the hospital? The first day we went to visit you he took me to a jewelry store. That's where he got it from, he designed it himself."

Still holding the jewelry your looked down at it and smiled. "That makes sense."

"Oh it was also the same day we beat up your ex."

You laughed while leaving the shop. "Thanks for that." Izuku followed you out of the shop as the two of you continued through the mall. "Apart from All Might merch, is there anything material wise that he likes?"

Izuku crossed his arms in thought, suddenly he snapped his fingers in realization. "Yes! Romance Manga and cars. He was really into cars as a kid. Especially those really expensive ones too. If memory serves I don't think his parents bought him one yet. And he likes dogs."

"Ok, romance Manga, cars, and dogs." You said taking out your phone. "Let me ask Mitsuki. What are you getting him?"

As you asked your phone dialed. "Oh, there's this new romance Manga that came out from one of his favorite writers. I ordered it about a week ago and it should arrive today."

"So you were getting ready a week ago and didn't tell me?" You asked as he looked off with guilt.

"Sorry." He said as the phone was picked up.