Promise🌟

"I don't think there'll be a need for to pass that message!" Said Stain raising his blade as it headed for your neck.

Suddenly time slowed, everything was sluggish. The exclamation on Izuku's face, the widening of Iida and Shoto's eyes, the increase of Stain's twisted smile.

Moving at your normal speed in the snail world, you stepped back from the jagged blade's length. You put one of your blades back into their strap on your back. Putting your hand on the villain's back, with immense strength you forced your knee up his abdomen.

Shock was displayed across his face, as you felt his bones crack over the pressure of your knee cap. Before he could straighten himself, you balled up the hand on his back, grabbing his cloth, you threw him forward into the wall of ice. The impact causing his breath to leave body in a harsh cough.

Iida could finally move and raised himself up, on his knees and hands, he looked at your back. The male shook under the intensity of that bloodthirsty gaze, the same eyes he once bore. Unlike you however, the thought of him taking a life scared him, but you stood there like the action was nothing. Your proclamation, to eradicate the Underworld for his class baffled him. You had been in their class for less than a week, yet you were ready to destroy the world for their sake.

He could never have that sort of resolve, that confidence.

"Tenya." Iida looked up at you teary eyed. There was worry in your gaze.

You knelt down to his level, taking your hand you wiped his tears. The clothed fingers that soothed him were soft and delicate, like a mother holding her child after a nightmare. "It's alright Tenya, you're okay. There's nothing wrong with you." Taking that same hand, you placed it on his head, and rubbed it softly.

There's nothing wrong with me? He thought. Iida's head hung low at you, as your hand continued to calm his mind. Shoto watched you in wonder. A ruthless goddess of murder, reassuring a child suffering from murderous rage. You were an enigma, whenever he believed he knew you, Shoto is surprised by you more.

"How dare you." Stain starts as he emerges from the ice. You payed him no mind, and kept your attention to the navy haired male. "You turn your back on me, in the middle of our battle."

As he approached you, Izuku pushed onto his arms trying to get up.

"Stay still BB." You said hearing the movement. "I'll take care of him, so sit tight."

He wanted to argue, but stopped himself, as he knew well of your own form of stubbornness. Taking his legs, he crossed them and sat there obediently. Stain looked at the sight with disgust. "Look at you, and I wanted to spare you. You listen to her like the government dog you are. All of you heroes are just pawns, this society needs to crumble. None of you heroes are what this world needs. All Might is the only true hero of this world, as renowned as you are you'll never be the hero, this world needs "

"And you are?" Finally turning your gaze back at him. "Someone like you is what we need. Someone who kills innocent people who just want to protect what they love. Someone who hurts those who want this world to be better. Someone who leaves, a young boy's brother left for dead. All for some selfish ideology."

Stain grinned his teeth at you, gripping his blades ready to pounce. "I guess the world would be a better place with people like you, huh Stain? Yes, a world where mothers would be afraid to let their children be heroes, afraid that an idiot would feel some kinda way, and just do away with them." You smiled slyly. "That would be heaven, wouldn't it? I know I won't be the next All Might, he's one of a kind. But so am I. I'll become a different kind of hero, that's plain to see. So there's no need for me to copy him."