Conspiracy

"Vogue is gonna want my ass, just accept it." Katsuki bantered as he the two of you rode the bike.

"I'm not denying that, you look good." You said back. "I'm just saying that I got the better looks."

"Please," he complained braking at a red light. "I'll be drinkin martinis while you drink Bloody Mary."

You hit his head softly at the insult smiling under the helmet. "Just cuz I have a high body count doesn't mean I drank their blood."

"She's right," Sibyl said. "I did. And I ate their bones too."

The blonde shook his head at the fox's comment. "I forget your ass eats people."

"Yep, and I'll eat you if she gets a breakdown cuz o' you." He responded as he scrolled through his camera.

Katsuki scoffed at his words. "Don't worry about that. I won't do shit."

You smiled at his words and your grip tightened around his body. Of course you knew he wouldn't hurt you intentionally. However the reassurance was . . . very, much needed.

"So is your ass really gonna go to work tonight?" He asked as he turned at an intersection.

"Yeah, I figured it'd be about time I got back to work. Besides I have some regulars who miss me anyway." You responded thinking back to the phone call.

"Alright, don't work your ass into a fucking pit." He warned hiding his concern.

"I won't Puppy."

Silence fell between the both of you as the blonde drove in the late afternoon. You recounted the words on the phone call. In the past you had many calls that would invite worry, but at that time you weren't as open. Your heart wasn't as inviting, the profession wouldn't allow for such affections. You knew this obviously.

But now with Cauchemar becoming a thing of the past . . . certain things worried you more. Certain . . . people worried you more. The feeling that something very messed up was going to happen couldn't leave your gut as you held tightly to your beloved. Your grip tightening for it was the blonde that made you fear.

~~~~~~~

"Alright we're here." Katsuki said pulling to the large building.

You dismounted from the bike and took the helmet off your head. "Thanks again Puppy."

"Yeah whatever, who you going home with?"

"I'll call my dad when I'm ready to go." You responded as you raised his helmet and kissed the male's cheek. "I'll see you later okay?"

The blonde blushed at the affection before adjusting his helmet. "Yeah, yeah, but," he started turning his bike off and removing his helmet before looking at you. "your dumbass told me you wanted to talk about something." You paused taking in his words remembering your request for his input. "Hello? You still haven't told me what the fuck is up with you."

"Um yeah, well," you started to stroke the helmet in your hands. "I honestly. It was something that I had found out recently, but I'm still not sure how to make sense of it." You said earning a confused yet concerned look from the blonde. Sibyl looked up at you aware of your trouble believing the truth of your mother. "So if I'm being frank, I'm not entirely sure if I want to talk about it."

Katsuki sighed. "Look idiot, the last time you kept shit to yourself you nearly died." You looked off at his words as he sighed. "I'm not trying to be an asshole about it but, your ass really scared me, and I hate admitting that shit but it did. Whatever the fuck it is that you're holding hurry up and tell me dammit. Alright?"