Chemistry

"Y/N WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?" Izuku yelled from the other side of the wall. "He's knocked out, what wrong?!"

"HEY DIPSHIT! CUFF HIS ASS AND GET THE FUCK OVER HERE!" Katsuki ordered.

"That was impressive." Said All Might's voice, the sound making the male's shudder in disbelief.

"You're fucking with me." Katsuki breathed out in disbelief.

"He's still awake?!" Izuku asked horridly.

"Fortunately for me, yes. Young Bakugou's explosion did knock me over for a bit." The hero answered as he stared down at you. "However I was able to regain my balance."

The blankness in your eyes bore into his soul so piercingly. Even in your dream like trance, the anger you had was seeping through your being.

"Katsuki, Izuku," you started in a stern voice. "go to the exit, the rubble he tried to block it with is clear. Ten minutes are left wait for me there."

Your spear appeared in your hand as your shield disappeared and you tightened your grip on the chain.

"No wait we can help you," Izuku argued. "you don't always have to put yourself in harm's way for us."

"The two of you can barely work together and the only way to ensure a passing grade is to hold this idiot for as long as it takes. Now go to the exit." You started to back away slowly from the hero. Still holding the chain firmly you twirled your spear slowly as he started to rise back onto his feet.

"But Y/N," Izuku started to talk again before he caught a glimpse of Katsuki's face.

He looked sad. The male had never seen companion riddled with such an emotion. Almost like your statement hurt him, although above all else, you really didn't mean anything by it.

"Just go." You said once more in a softer tone. "This is just how I am, meditation or not. You're not going to convince me otherwise, now get to the exit."

As you talked All Might loosened the chains by the other end of the iron rope. Swift and strong he threw his fist at you. With a spring in your legs you jumped over the attack as his fist created a whole in the ground. Coming down from the air you landed right in front of him, and quickly kicked your right leg up, and into his jaw.

The force of your kick pushed him back, tugging on the chain, you flung him a few feet away from the boys. "Get to the exit!" You yelled before running towards All Might as he was standing up. The tattoo in your chest glowed under you suit and your legs turned into that of a horse, and your black hooves glittered in the sunlight. In the ground you left footprints in the gravel. At the sight of that as you jumped All Might moved moved out of the way. You landing left an even larger crater in the ground. Glaring at All Might he rose and backed away slowly maintaining his smile proudly.

"Y/N!" Izuku yelled once more, before looking towards Katsuki who was walking away. His stride was slow and dragged. "Kacchan."

"You heard that idiot you fucking dumbass," the blonde started. "we'll just be in the way." Katsuki gripped his fists as he continued to walk.

The boy's eyes widened at Katsuki's words. He doesn't really think you meant that? Looking at the wall once more listening to the booming sound of your fight, he followed Bakugou. Izuku looked up at Katsuki, his head was hung over. He wasn't crying, but the blonde could feel his eyes sting.