Mother Figure 🌟

You bid farewell to your classmates as they filed out the room. Katsuki stood by the door watching them leave before looking at you. Smiling back at him he rolled his eyes at you before smirking.

"Where's my shit?" He asked about his sweater.

You went behind the pillow under you and pulled the attire out. "I have it, you're not getting it back." You smiled at him widely as he sucked his teeth.

"Fucking theif." The blonde grumbled.

"Not really you gave it to me."

He rolled his eyes before moving away from the door. "See you later dumbass."

"Bye Puppy." You said sweetly as the male left.

Once he was gone you hugged the sweater as Sibyl watched you. "And I thought Bakugou was down bad, you're simping." He teased.

"Okay and?" You asked the fox before Aizawa entered the room.

The two of you stared at eachother as your smile disappeared and you looked away. He stood in the doorway silent before letting out a sigh. Aizawa fell in to the door rubbing the bridge of his nose.

"You have no idea the shit-" He started before catching his words.

Slowly, you uncovered your legs in the bed and got off the mattress. Stepping down from the bed you walked over to him. He looked down at you before pulling you in and holding you tightly. You could hear his shaky breaths in your hair.

"I'm sorry." You whispered to him.

"No don't be sorry, I should've found you sooner then this wouldn't have happened." Aizawa whimpered in your skull.

You gripped his arm firmly at his confession. "It's not your fault, it wasn't a good time for me. Don't blame yourself."

He let you go and held your face. "Don't ever do that to me again please. Tell me if something hurt you, please?"

Pausing you looked away before nodding softly. "I'll try."

Aizawa sighed relieved accepting what he could. Suddenly his gaze turned to the jacket in your arms as his brow raised. "So you and Bakugou huh?" He asked amused at the sight.

"Uh," you sounded looking at the clothing. "I think so, yeah."

He chuckled softly before patting your head. "Alright go and rest, when you're ready to come home let me know alright?"

You nodded as he left the room leaving you alone with Sibyl. "So are you planning to keep the two of you a secret or what?"

"We might be," you responded. "not sure yet."

You walked back over to the bed and grabbed the remote as you sat down. Turning the TV on, a news report on the TV made your eyes jolt. Investigations still failed to find the people responsible for the assault of son of Japanese Governor Fu Gong.

"Wait what happened?" You asked, not concerned but mildly amazed.

"Someone beat the shit out of Junpei while you were asleep." Sibyl informed you.

"Who did that?"

"Well, there were two of them, you heard my rant, as did the rest of your class, take a guess."

You stared at the fox before looking off pondering to yourself who could've been responsible. Maybe Hitoshi and Xiao'yuer. No, you saw the way Xiao'yuer held himself he wouldn't have been in the mental state to do so. Then Hitoshi hates to get his hands dirty. If anything they would have mostly likely killed him, not leave him alive to tell the tale. Not Shoto he's not that ruthless.