Happy Birthday Plum!

Author's Note: I know this is late but I need to get this birthday chapter for Hitoshi out of my head. This does include a timeskip. You and Bakugo are dating at this point, and you're all in dorms. As well as an appearance from everyone's favorite 6 year old Eri, and Aizawa's adopted her. This is also after the fight with Endeavor and Hawks, along with some things that I've added, but you won't see that till later. Enjoy.

~~~~~~~

"We need those banners higher Kaminari, you too Aoyama!" Iida instructed as the yellow haired males pinned the "Happy Birthday Hitoshi" sign higher at the door.

Inside the common area was decorated from top to bottom. On the tables were silver cloths with numerous cat figurines on top. There were cat plushies on the couches, and in the kitchen you and Bakugo worked overtime. The walls had numerous silver, purple, and black decorations and cat cut outs up and down. The students of 1-A wore purple and black royal like attire.

"Hey Iida this good?" Denki asked from on top of the ladder hanging the banner.

"Looks great, let's finish up inside." He instructed as they went inside.

"Aye!" Xiao'yuer yelled by the window. "I need some more of them flower ball shits on this window. It looks more depressing than a nun camp."

"What's with the analogies?" Ochaco asked blowing up balloons with Shoji and Koda.

"Here Xiao'yuer." Momo handed some more decorations to Xiao'yuer as he decked down the windows more.

"You think this is enough balloons?" Shoji asked letting the eight he had float up to the ceiling.

"I think that should be a good amount." Shoto responded setting down the last wrapped present near a purple throne that you ordered a week before. Above it was a large picture of Hitoshi smiling. "I got everyone's gift right?"

"Yes I believe we all gave them to you

"Yes I believe we all gave them to you." Tokoyami responded tieing down the last table cloth.

Asui set down some table decorations as Mina ran with some confetti canons. The pink female handed them out as Kirishima headed to the kitchen. You were icing a large 4 deckered purple cake with a black icing tube. Bakugo was mixing something on the stove. Sibyl the size of a bear sat near a corner with fully grown Kuroko on his back asleep.

 Sibyl the size of a bear sat near a corner with fully grown Kuroko on his back asleep