Bonnie and Clyde

"No, your legs are too close." You said taking the staff and tapping Izuku's legs apart. "He'll knock you over if they're too close."

Mashirao stood across as you corrected Izuku before looking at him. Taking your staff you lowered his arms. "You, are gonna knock yourself in the face with that stick lower them."

"Um Y/N," Izuku spoke up. "how come you're having me keep the broken sticks?"

You looked down at the sticks in his hands. "Oh that, I saw you were doing really well with those earlier. So I wanna see how far you can go with them."

He nodded as you backed away and they got into their stances. "Ready, set, fight!" At your signal Mashirao dealt the first blow, to be blocked by Izuku. Katsuki stood leaning on a tree bored as the others continued their training.

He looked over at you correcting the boys as they fought. Every so often your eyes drifted to the others and you advised them. You then left the pair and approached Momo and Kirishima to correct the male's posture.

"C'mon Baby Shark, you're durable but not invincible. Try dodging instead of taking the hits." You said as you took his hands and adjusted his grip on the staff. "Use this to block, your body isn't the only sheild you have. Izanami you're doing good keep it up."

Momo nodded as Kirishima raised his staff. You looked towards Ochaco, Hitoshi and Iida, your brother pushed the male into a corner, before delivering some blows to the brunette. Looks like he picked some stuff up from me. Turning your attention you looked towards Kaminari and Jirou. The girl seemed to be frustrated and amused by whatever the male was talking about.

"Kami we're supposed to be training." She told him.

"Oh come on, we always need to take breaks and relax."

"My dad might've taught you that but not me." You said appearing behind him startling the male.

"Wahhhhhh! Y/N! When did-"

"You're slacking Pichu, how much have you done?" You asked as he sweated heavily and Jirou looked away.

"Well I sparred Kacchan."

"That was 2 hours ago Pichu." You responded sternly.

"Bakugou is really tiring do you know how bad he beat me?" At his words Katsuki grumbled lowly.

"Don't make me call you Kaminari." You told him as a cold shiver ran down his spine. "Sonic!"

"Yes?" Iida responded pausing his fight with Hitoshi and Ochaco.

"Switch with Aoede and keep Pichu busy." You instructed as the two switched and Denki raised his staff tiredly.

You looked around at your classmates before sighing. "Get out the tree Goldie."

The white haired male groaned at you noticing and laid on the branch he perched on. "Why?"

"You're not allowed to slack either, if you were gonna be lazy you should've have joined." You responded motioning for him to get out the tree. He leaped down and walked over to you. "Sibyl, come train Goldie."

The fox set down his bowl of Mac and Cheese before transforming. Once in human form he drew his sword and walked towards him. As they started you looked over at Katsuki who stared off into space with a scowl.

You walked over to him, the blonde soon acknowledging your presence. "Hey Puppy. What's wrong?"

He shrugged his shoulder and shook his head softly. "Nothing."

Tilting your head you smirked at him before taking his face in your hand. "You sure?"

Katsuki's face warmed in your hold. "I'm fine dumbass."