Guard Dog

Your stomach still drilled your insides as you walked with Jirou back to the lockers. The female striding with you still winced in her own pain. Heaving a huge sigh, you took out your lunch box from the lockers. Other classmates walked in getting their own meals. Before heading to the lunchroom, you took a detour to the bathroom.

Leaning on the cold wall you hit your head with a balled up fist. Quickly changing yourself you headed over to the lunchroom. Instantly you were annoyed. The chattering of the students were louder than normal. Your irritation convincing you today would not be a day to sit with the others.

Shifting your gaze you saw Bakugo sitting alone at a table some way away from the others. He was looking through his notebook intently with a pencil. You turned your heel walking over to his table. Setting down your box on the table you sat, and instantly put your head down on the table.

Bakugo's eyes shifted over to your hunched over figure. "The fuck are you doing?" He asked.

"I'm going to sleep." You stated blandly.

"Without eating your shit?" The male added looking back at his notebook.

"The pain is too much."

"Tsk. It's gonna get shittier if you don't eat." Bakugo added. "You're gonna fucking hate yourself with the cramps added onto your growling stomach."

"I don't want to eat Boom Puppy." You told him sternly.

"Shut up you fucking need to." The male reached over you taking your box then hit it on your head.

Jolting your head up, you grabbed the bowl opening it's contents.

Taking your chopsticks you ate slowly with a frown on your face. Bakugo with a smug look in his eye went back to his studying. You rolled your eyes at the action, then took a glance at his notebook, noticing all the notes he had taken from class.

"I didn't know you were a nerd Puppy." You stated with a hint of humor as you continued to eat.

"I ain't a damn nerd dumbass," he retorted. "I just don't want you idiots to think you're smarter than me."

Sighing a giggle, you continued to eat. After a few minutes you finally finished, closing the box you put your head back down.

"Your dumbass doesn't have water?" He asked harshly. Bringing your head up begrudgingly, you shook it slowly. Bakugo sighed as he reached into his bag and got out a black steel water bottle. "You're always saving other people's asses but don't care about your damn self." He reprimanded you. "Drink some fucking water before you dehydrate yourself to death asshole."

Bakugo shoved it into your arms, a little stunned you sat there paused for a bit. You then unscrewed the cap then paused again before bringing it up to your lips. "You want me to take a waterfall or what?"