Practical Start

Time for practical.

Honestly, that wasn't even half of what kept you up last night. Of all the ways for him to find out. His Memoir quirk shows him a person's memories when they're relevant to him upon physical touch. Now his quirk deemed Junpei's actions relevant to him. He's hellbent on finding him now, he's probably searching as you and Hitoshi entered the front door.

"You okay?" He asked with a worried look. "I saw you awake well into the night."

Of course you had forgotten his bedroom was right across from yours. "I don't-" you rubbed the bridge of your nose. Sibyl looked up at you worriedly as Kuroko walked beside him. "Astor."

"Yeah? What about him?" He asked back as you entered the building.

You choked on your words as you admitted. "He found out what happened." Hitoshi continued to stare trying figure out your discomfort. "With Junpei."

His eyes jolted wide at your words. "Wait how- his Memoir shit." The male snapped his fingers remembering your brother's talent. "Well since you wouldn't let me and Xiao'yuer kill him, you can't exactly stop him now."

You shook your head with a scoff. "Honestly I still don't know why I stopped you two. I'd probably be better off with him dead."

"True but we should discuss this later." Hitoshi said. "We need to focus on our practical today." You nodded slightly as he looked over at you warily. The two of opened your lockers, Hitoshi closing his before walking back to you. "Y/N, you're aware that dad will find out one day right?"

You eyed him silently closing your locker. "I know, but there isn't really a right time to tell him though."

"There never is when you're trying to drop something like this. But at some point he's gonna know." He argued back softly.

Tears burned at your eyes as you nodded softly. Taking a deep breath you responded. "I know that."

Unbeknownst to the both of you, Bakugou stood on the other side of the locker. Quietly hearing your every word. All of it sucked, constantly he's being kept in the dark, but in no position to dig further. Shaking his head the male left the locker area.

~~~~~~~

Chattering among the students were heard as they stood by the bus. Mostly to cover the nerves that plagued the back of their minds. "Hey Bakubro!" Kirishima said waving at the blonde as he approached in his hero costume.

"Shut up Shitty Hair!" Bakugou yelled back.

Kirishima smiled weakly at the expected response, before his eyes shifted to an approaching figure behind him. To the figure he smiled brightly. "Woah! Y/N you look great!"

Raising his eye brow Bakugou looked behind himself, as did your other classmates. Thank goodness he designed a black mask for this hero suit, or else his burning face would be on display for the whole world. With the black mask rolled down to your neck, you walked in a new suit as you adjusted the gloves on your wrists.

 With the black mask rolled down to your neck, you walked in a new suit as you adjusted the gloves on your wrists