The Most Informative

To say his arms were burning was an understatement. Katsuki continued to let off explosions as he put his hands back into the water. He looked around to see his classmates embark in their own form of training. But you were nowhere in sight. This fact confused him as he continued his own work.

Perhaps you were doing a different form of training. As his class trained he caught sight of 1-B students also train near them. Those extras, always thinking they were better but always coming up second best.

Sometime passed as the kids walked back to the house taking a break from their training. They chatted amongst themselves before entering the building to see you sat inside surrounded by books wearing glasses.

"Um. Y/N?" Izuku spoke up and you looked towards them.

"Oh hey drug dealers and baby faces." You said turning back to your reading.

"Since when do you wear glasses?" Momo asked.

"They're reading glasses, my vision is fine. But I'm always leaving them behind and use my constellations to read."

"Oh so you're too good train with the rest of us so you just read?" Setsuna asked with a snear earning a side glare from Katsuki.

Scoffing softly you shook your head. "Yes I am." You responded before turning the page.

"You have got to be kidding me." She retorted.

"Hey leave her alone." Ochaco said. "Y/N doesn't train like the rest of us."

"Since when is reading training?" Yosetsu argued causing her to pout.

"Because there's nothing physical wise Y/N needs to train for." Aizawa said walking in with the students who failed practical. "Y/N has reached the peak of her physical prowess. She's more in tune with her quirk than most pro heroes today. Even the ones she doesn't use as much are at their peak as well. Her quirk Constellation, however relies on her intake of information. The more she knows about a constellation the more abilities she can unlock. As per her own training she's reading books on astrology and the zodiac. So with what you said Setsuna. Yes, she is too good to train with the rest of you."

The girl scowled before walking away and muttering to herself. "Fucking spoiled princess."

You glanced up at her before rolling your eyes and continuing your read. "Aquilla." You muttered to yourself as the kids watched as you raised your hand. Suddenly your fingers sparked and lightning appeared in your hand.

"Hey! That's my trick!" Kaminari complained at the sight as the lightning disappeared.

"Aquilla was named after the eagle that carried Zues' lightning bolts." You informed him before continuing to read. "Took me this long to find that out."

"I see why it's better for her to read." Kendo said in shock.

The kids left the room as Katsuki sat next to you.

"Glasses?" He asked.

You looked up at him confused by his words. "I don't use em' often. What they make me look weird?"

"Nah." He shrugged his shoulders. "They don't look bad I guess."

Your brow arched at him before turning back to your book.

"So what about my constellation?" He asked suddenly.

"You mean your Zodiac?" You asked him. "What is it?"

"I'm a Taurus idiot."

Scoffing softly you closed your book and picked up another. "That explains a lot." You muttered as he rolled his eyes and you flipped through the book. Suddenly your eyes widened and looked back up at him. "You sure you want me to tell you about Taurus?"