Last Night

In a car you and Tokoyami stood face to face with Hawks' mansion.

"Obnoxious isn't it?" Tokoyami asked.

You scoffed. "You should see the house I grew up in, if think this is obnoxious." Tokoyami looked at you wide eyed as the two of you got out.

With that the two of you approached the front door where Hawks was waiting. He waved to the two of you before opening the door. Looking around you admired the modern decor of the house, similar to the office followed a white grey and black color scheme. He led the two of you to a living were the both of you set down your hero cases.

The pro fell into the couch. "Ah," he groaned, "I'm hungry, you guys want takeout?" He asked taking out his phone.

"Sure." Tokoyami said.

"I could cook something if you want." You responded.

"Yeah, like what?" Hawks asked curiously.

"Let me see what's in your fridge, and I'll take it from there."

Hawks tilted his head, and looked at you in interest, the male stood up and lead you out the living room where Tokoyami stayed with Sibyl. Soon the two of entered a large kitchen.

"Here we are, you don't want me to help out?" Hawks asked you

You walked in, scanning the placement and space. "No, I'll be good." Opening the fridge you responded indifferent.

The male shrugged his shoulders and left the kitchen. He soon came back to the living room and turned on the TV.

"What is she making?" Tokoyami asked.

"Not sure, you know foxy?"

"Nope, but just leave her in there and something wonderful shall emerge." Responded the small fox. "You got Disney +?"

"Hell yeah, what should we watch while we wait?" He asked entering the app.

"Rio." Tokoyami called out. Hawks beamed at the suggestion.

Birds of a feather flock together I guess. Sibyl thought tiredly.

1 Hour Later