Welcome Back

"Puppy." Speaking tiredly, you still hugged Katsuki at the edge of sleep. The blonde sighed yawning softly at your call.

"What?" He asked teetering on sleep.

"It's getting late, you sure you don't want to leave yet?" You asked sitting up and looking down at his face.

His features were soft and relaxed in the morning light that seeped through the window. Katsuki looked so pure and innocent. But you knew better than that, and smiled at the thought.

"The fuck am I leaving for?" He asked groggily as he pulled you back down into his chest. "Just lay down idiot."

Laughing quietly at his childish nature you turned your head up and kissed his cheek softly. Katsuki turned his head to you, as your noses brushed eachother softly. You smiled at him softly as you brought your hand up to his face holding him soothingly.

"You sure you okay, with the others finding us like this?" You asked jokingly stroking his face with your thumb.

"They can fuck off." He said turning all the way to his side and pulling you closer. "What we do is none of their damn business."

"Mmhm." You hummed as you kissed his lips softly.

His hand behind your head, Katsuki pulled you back kissing you again. As the two of you shared love, Sibyl awake by the door watched with a smile in his heart.

Thank God you two linked up. I can't handle anymore breakdowns from her. The fox thought relieved at your romance.

~~~~~~~

"The old hag just had to call me back." he complained as he got off the phone and scrolled through it.

You rolled your eyes watching him grumble. "Stop calling your mom a hag Puppy."

He rolled his eyes at your retort. "Yeah whatever." The blonde got up and stretched. "I'll be back with the other assholes, your uncle might come in at some point too I think."

"Oh yeah, he's been taking care of me the whole time I forgot." You said, before remembering the truth your heard from your father. About your mother. "Um Puppy."

"Hm?"

"When I'm out of the hospital I need to talk to you about something. Maybe you could tell me what to do."

Katsuki kept quiet at your vague request before nodding. "Sure, I'll see you later."

"Hold on." You spoke up grabbing his arm, you pulled him towards you kissing him warmly.

This would become addicting, you knew. It made it harder to let him go. He held the same energy as his arms wrapped around your back. Finally you pulled away, he slightly followed your lips wanting more before he paused to look at you.

"You should go," you spoke quietly. "before your mom kills you."

Katsuki looked away, as he slowly took his arms back. "Yeah, see you later dumbass."

With that he walked out the room slowly, he looked back once more, before going down the hall. Walking by the fox who pretended to be asleep, there was a spring in his step. The blonde felt light hearted, like everything was right with the world. In a sense it was.

He exited the hospital, looking off at the rising sun. The blonde smiled largely as he started to make his way home. Katsuki mounted his bike and started the engine before riding down the street.

Katsuki kissed you, he finally did. Now the question remains when would be the right time to give you that pendant. Tomorrow maybe. No that would be too early, but he shouldn't wait too long either. Then of course those 'admirers' of yours. If he had to compete with those assholes for you, he might go insane.