Full House

"Times up. You have reached the end of the written test." Aizawa said from his sleeping bag on the floor. "Sibyl collect the tests please." Waving his tails the packets flew themselves back to Aizawa's desk.

"Good job in finishing, tomorrow will be the practical. So you'll have the rest of the school day off" He continued getting out of his sleeping bag. "Get your hero costumes ready and secure, and meet on the exam area Center Plaza."

Aizawa left the classroom with the test as the majority let out a sigh. "Thank goodness that's over, thanks Yao-Momo and Y/N I didn't leave anything blank thank god." Denki exclaimed.

"Oh, of course." Momo responded happily.

"No problem, however try not to be a headache the next time a test like this passes around again." You instructed.

"Yeah okay sorry." Denki responded apologetic.

"Now for the practical, which Y/N's gonna kick our asses in." Mina added

You smirked a little stretching your arms as Bakugo growled lowly at his words. "C'mon Mina don't count Bakugou out, he's just as good. He can still pound you tho." Kirishima argued.

"Don't remind me." The female shuddered.

Bakugou just sucked his teeth and looked away from the others. "Don't forget with the way BB's been hopping around like a jackrabbit he's gonna do really well also."

"I'll try my best." Izuku stated beaming at your praise.

"I think Shoto is gonna do well too." Momo added to the male's surprise. In which he just smiled in response.

"Xiao'yuer is pretty strong too." Hagakure said as well.

"Why thank you See Thru, you're a doll." The male responded.

"Well, we basically have the rest of they day off. What do you guys wanna do?" Ochaco asked.

"Hey Y/N," Hitoshi said walking to your desk. "You wouldn't be up for a seafood boil would you?" He whispered.

You recounted the food present at your mansion and smiled. "Sure." You responded. "Hey how about a seafood boil at my mansion?"

"Yes!" Hagakure exclaimed.

"Y/N you're the best!" Denki exclaimed.

"So I don't get credit for suggesting it." Hitoshi instigated.

"We love you too Hitoshi." Mina said.

"Can we invite 1-B too?" Kirishima asked.

"Does Y/N have enough food for that?" Shoji asked.

"Best believe she does." Xiao'yuer said. "Might as well call her Jesus, she'll take a loaf of bread, a fish, and a bottle of wine and feed a 1000 wit it."

Ripples of laughter rang through the classroom at his biblical humor. "Where do you get these jokes from Xiao'yuer?" Sero asked.

"Used to go to Bible school in America and uncle's a comedian. Lemme tell you the amount of material you can get from those people is astronomical." He responded as you all exited the classroom.

As all of you left 1-B was spotted in the hall as well. "Hey guys!" Ochaco said.

"Hi Ochaco, hey guys!" Kendo responded.

"How did your written tests go?" Yotsetsu asked.

"I didn't leave anything blank that's a start." Mina said.

"We're having a seafood boil at Y/N's place, wanna join?" Ojiro asked.

"Sure we'd love to!" Pony said excitedly.