Happy Birthday Puppy Pt. 2

Soon you arrived at a large building.

"You said venue, not a fucking mansion

"You said venue, not a fucking mansion." Katsuki narrowing his eyes at the building.

"Same difference." You shrugged your shoulders as you got out the car.

Katsuki locked the vehicle, he walked around the and you took his hand walking up the stairs. His parents followed behind as he looked over at your attire. Mainly his eyes were drawn towards your open chest and the leg you had out. Not that he was thinking anything sexual. No. Katsuki was marveling at the confidence you found in yourself to wear such attire. He was proud.

The four of you entered the building to see the inside dressed with red and gold banners and other forms of decoration. Katsuki looked around impressed by the effort and style. You pulled him forward and he followed you straight through the decorated entrance into a ballroom surrounded by tables and even more red and gold decorations.

His classmates had just finished in tidying looked toward you all with smiles.

"Bakugou!" Mina yelled.

"Happy Birthday Kacchan!" Izuku said with shine.

"Hey Bakubro, happy birthday." The red haired male threw his arm over his shoulder and grinned widely.

Katsuki looked around with a blank face at the smiles he recieved. But he would be lying if he were to say this didn't make him happy. You pulled him forward and led him to a red throne at a larger table.

"Sit down." You told him. "You guys can give him your gifts, I need to check on the food."

"Me first!" Aoyama said holding a large wrapped box over his head.

"Why you first I'm his best bud!" Kirishima said.

"I'm his brother, and mine is better." He argued.

"Can you just give me the shit and shut up?" Katsuki said now annoyed by their arguing.

Aoyama stuck his tongue out at him before handing Katsuki the box. He took it and proceeded to rip off the paper and his eyes widened at the sight of the plastic figure's face.

"Where the hell did you get this?!" He exclaimed in shock.

"Oh I remember making that." All Might said recognizing the object.

"He won it at an auction for 30 billion yen." Izuku responded as the others stared in a sense of horror.

"Yuga you spent 30 billion on that?!" Mitsuki practically screeched.

"I really wanted to to get it for him." Aoyama squeaked in response. "Also Y/N helped me pay."

"Oh I was so worried to check my account." Mitsuki breathed out placing her hand on Masaru's shoulder.

"It's cool, but damn what fucking auction did you go to that these motherfuckers gave it to you for 30 billion?!" Katsuki yelled mad at the price his brother agreed to for his sake.