Starry Triple

"Y/N!" Mina yelped at the station to see you surrounded by children like the previous weekends. Your classmates followed her also surprised by the abundance of children.

"Oh, hey guys," a little boy tapped your shoulder handing you a children's book from your father. "Sure I'll sign that for you."

"So many kids." Asui pointed out.

"Why are they asking for your autographs?" Denki asked.

"Sludge, USJ, Sports Fesival, and Stain. Figure it out." You told him smiling for a picture from a father whose two girl you hugged with a smile.

"You've become very popular with children then." Momo said waving at the little kids.

"Alright I got everyone, nice seeing you all, but I need to go." You said waving goodbye to all of them, Sibyl who was asleep on the bench was placed onto your head of braids. "So, you all ready to go?"

"Yeah, thanks for letting us come to your place to study." Ojiro said.

"Not a problem, let's go." They all followed you out of the station. As you all walked the others started to chat as Bakugo quietly walked up next to you. Your heart hiked up as it did two days ago. Taking your hands you tugged slightly at the ends of your long braids on the sides of your head.

How should you go about this? Wait for him to move first or take initiative? Looking up at him, you sighed. I'll leave it alone for now, let's get finals out of the way. At the sight of his deep scowl you then took your phone and texted Bakugo.

 At the sight of his deep scowl you then took your phone and texted Bakugo

Bakugo glared at you intently, you returned the look with a playful gaze. He grumbled as shoved his phone in his pocket. "Don't flatter yourself idiot."

You giggled a little before putting your own phone away. After a while you could feel yourselves get closer t the entrance.

"Hey Y/N." Kirishima said.

"Yeah Baby Shark?"

"How much further till we get to your place?" He asked.

"We're actually here, this long fence here is part of the premises." You told him pointing at it.

"I noticed it earlier, but I didn't think it's your place." Ochaco exclaimed.

"My siblings and I own the land so yeah." You said rounding the corner of the entrance. "Well come to my not so humble abode."

They looked at the large building with wide eyes of disbelief.

"Pause for a second." Hitoshi said as he walked to your front. "Why the fuck don't we live here!?"

"Cuz apparently dad doesn't like big houses. He especially dislikes castle sized ones."

"So you admit the shit's a castle." Bakugo said to you.