[7]

September twenty seven, fourteen twenty.

Amity didn't want to get out of bed unless it was Luz of the Noceda family taking her out. For an hour after Amity awoke, she stayed by her door, making sure to kick anyone who wasn't Luz out. And eventually, she got the person she was expecting. "Princess?"

"Better not be an illusion or I'll kill the castor." Amity hissed

Luz paused, "I've come to take you to the city, Princess. Thanks to you checking my paper, the king allowed me to do much more.." Luz entered the room, kneeling down in front of the witch. "My Princess, I'm serious, I'm forever in your debt..Please allow me to take you to the city, and help you have fun."

Amity paused, tearing up, crawling over to Luz. She hugged the human, squeezing her, "..I'll allow you to join me Luz..Just please..Don't scare me like that again.."

Luz hesitated, sitting down, pulling Amity in to her lap, hugging the witch. "I make no promises my princess, but..Do you..Need a minute Princess..?"

Amity nodded slowly, "..Your armor hurts.."

"Get off for a second, and I'll make sure it's comfortable."

^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^

"Princess..Princess it's time for lunch.." Luz gently shook Amity.

The witch nuzzled up in to the crook of Luz's neck, her ears slanting, "Be quiet.."

Luz moved Amity's hair back, "My Princess, the king requires your presence in the dining room..You need to go for lunch.."

Amity yawned, nuzzling Luz, "I said be quiet..Orders.."

Luz rubbed Amity's back, sighing, "I have to get you down..This is going to cost me my dignity, but I'll live.."

Amity wrapped her arms around Luz's neck, the human taking this as an extra pair of hands to help Amity stay close. Luz got out of bed, adjusting how she held Amity, going towards the door. She opened it with her foot, walking out of the room and leaving.

She went downstairs, Amity whining quietly about the bed shaking too much. Luz just quietly agreed, going towards the dining room, the door being opened for her. "The princess is sorry for being late, she won't let go and if I break the princess's orders, I'll be beheaded. So please excuse me this once."

The king watched silently as Luz sat Amity down on a chair, making sure the princess looked presentable. "Are you alright Princess?"

Amity smiled tiredly up at Luz, rubbing her eyes, "Popped corn was nice..Wasn't it..?"

Luz smiled slightly, "Yes Princess, the popped corn was nice. I'll be right back okay? I need to get in to uniform before continuing my shift."

Amity grabbed Luz's sleeve, tugging at it, "Orders..Stay here and wait for me to finish..You help..Me fall asleep.. Once done.."

"It's illegal to cosset or coddle the highness, even hugging you will get me fined." Luz pat Amity's head. "Please eat Princess, I'll figure something out while you eat."

Amity yawned, picking up her fork, holding on to Luz's sleeve, the guard standing properly by the princess. Both rulers stayed quiet when they ate, and eventually the king spoke up. "We were thinking about raising the rent on the shops." Alador uttered.

"Wait-- What?" Amity looked up at her father, waking up. "The shops are barely making the rent-- You want to raise it??"

Alador nodded, "Only the best make it, dear."

Luz tensed, Amity glancing up at her guard, "Luz, you're human."

"Yes Princess." Luz nodded.

"And you're from a lower class."