[36]

October 28th, fourteen twenty.

Instead of the five guards, two coachman, Princess and Queen, they had a healer/beast tamer with them. "So tell me again, or rather, answer me, why you're not sitting inside the carriage?" Luz asked.

"Too squished." Viney hummed, leaning back on Luz. "Also Paco's shoulder needs to be popped, he's stiff."

The stallion slowed, glancing about and nearing a tree, bunking into it, his shoulder popping. "Good boy Paco." Luz pat his head.

He huffed, trotting up against the carriage. Luz moved her arm back, holding onto Viney's waist, "Oh my." Viney cooed. "Are you--"

Paco jumped over a stump, galloping by the horses, nickering softly. "Oh." Viney held onto Luz's arm. "Yes, I uh- Should probably face the other way."

"You think?" Luz snickered. "Paco, back up a bit."

He complied, making sure to keep his gaze on the path. He neared the bars on the side of the carriage, Viney grabbing the one to assist the passengers off. She held it tight with her left hand, taking Luz's right with the other. She sat correctly on the saddle, holding onto Luz.

Paco snorted to the guard, returning to the horses, then moving up in front. "He's well trained." Viney spoke.

"Yes, Paco was a herd leader. He still is, but only when he's out." Luz glanced about. "Coachman, where is our next destination?"

A paper ruffled, the coachman tutting, "That's odd..The map shows we're near it, but there's nothing up ahead.."

Paco stopped, the horses behind him stilling, ears perking. Silence fell all around, Luz looking to Viney. "Get inside."

"But-"

"Viney."

She clicked her tounge, hopping off Paco, walking around the carriage, the guard opening the door, allowing her in before closing it. "Slowly." Luz pat Paco's side.

He stepped back, shaking his head, bucking slightly. "Hey, I have you covered, remember?" Luz scratched his neck. "Go ahead."

Paco squealed, jumping forward, trotting up ahead. The forest, ended here. Though it was still dark, Luz could make out the ruins of the kingdom, the fallen buildings, and the lack of people. "Oh..Titan..Let's go Paco.."

He huffed, walking closer, sniffing the rubble. Then, he put his hoof through it. Paco jerked up, whinnying and kicking, running inside the illusion. Inside, was a beautiful kingdom, people lighting up their homes to ready for the day. "Holy--" Luz tugged at Paco's reins. "Back to the carriage!"

Paco turned, galloping back to the horses, jumping about, exciting them and leading the way to the illusion. "What's all the hullabaloo..?" Amity huffed, opening the window.

"So loud.." Boscha whined.

"Luz let me join youuuu!!" Viney waved.

The coachman yelped, their hat flying off, the guard catching it, holding on tightly as the horses ran into the rubble, nearly into a nice bed of flowers. The people on their balconies looked over, whispering, then panicking when they saw Luz's sword.

Bubbles appeared in the streets, a well kept man appearing on them, "Good morning Everyone, I am aware people have made it through the bubble. That's alright, there's no need to worry! They are my guests! They will bring you no harm, I promise you that!" A bubble floated down in front of Luz. "Though, we can not say the same to you. Human."