[26]

October fourth, fourteen twenty.

Luz spent the night hugging Amity, waking up every half hour to make sure the princess was okay before falling asleep. In the morning, Luz readied and made sure to kiss Amity every few minutes, if only to make sure she would wince.

Amity woke soon after, greeting Luz with a soft kiss, the knight relaxing into it. She lied back down, cheek against the princess's chest. "It will all be okay, Luz..I promise.."

"Mhm.." The knight hummed. "I deeply care about you Amity.."

"Awh, is that your way of saying you love me?" Amity cooed. "I love you too Luz."

The human smiled softly, kissing Amity's cheek, "I'm legally not allowed to say those words to you..But I want you to know I feel the same but more than you believe.."

Amity kissed Luz's head, gently stroking her back, "Are you going to be off today as well?"

Luz shook her head, "I need to make up for my poor efforts yesterday..If anything, it'll keep me focused on work instead of your beautiful face."

Amity giggled, a deep blush crossing her cheeks, "Thank you Luz. But your focused face will distract me. You look very handsome with your serious face, and I can not keep my mind still."

Luz smiled, pushing herself up, Amity gently cupping her cheek. The knight leaned into her palm, sighing quietly, "I deeply care about you, Amity..I would do anything for you.."

"Are you going to give me a kiss, then?" Amity giggled.

"You are deserving of one Princess, but we have to get going. We've been here too long." Luz pushed herself back.

Amity saddened, but still kept up appearances and allowed Luz to help her out of bed. "Unless.." Luz hummed.

"Hm?"

Luz cleared her throat. Amity giggled, caressing her cheek and bringing Luz close. They shared a soft gentle kiss, Luz carefully pushing herself up to press against the princess. Amity wrapped her arms around Luz's neck, her chin being gently grabbed, "We need to go, Princess." Luz wiped her bottom lip.

Amity lowered her head, humming softly when Luz kissed her cheek, pulling her out of bed. "Wait for me outside then, I'll be out in a minute."

^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^

A queen had come by, and Luz had to try her hardest not to go over and hug her. "Queen Boscha, we have done much research in our farmers' lands, and we invited you to relay what we've changed." Alador snapped.

The queen slouched slightly, straightening her posture and glancing to Luz. She nodded, the knight bowing her head, giddy as ever. "What has you so jittery?" Amity gently nudged Luz.

She leaned in, "Queen Boscha was with me in training. She was injured when I first met her, unconscious. I brought her back to my cave with her things and healed her. After that, she was always there for me, and we stuck together before separating in the final three rounds. I saw her when we awoke in the clinic."

Amity hummed, glancing around, "Excuse us." Amity pushed her seat out. "Luz, come along."

The knight, a bit startled, bowed, and linked her arm around Amity's. They left the room, walking around til arriving at Camilla's old room. "Princess, what are we doing here?" Luz asked.