[45]

October 41st, fourteen twenty. You all are so weird, normal chapters go for 200-300 reads, but the smutty ones?? 500-700. Thank you to those who vote though, you all have a special place in my heart. ❤️

When the sun came to, it awoke Amity in the process. She shuddered when the sun crept over the windowsill and shined down on her, warming her aching thighs. "Luz.." Amity yawned, nuzzling into her chest. "Luz.."

"Mnn..?" The knight shuffled, wrapping an arm around the sleepy princess. "Mande Amor.."

Amity yawned again, ears drooping as her thighs began to ache further, spreading pain throughout her body. You are all aware of what aftercare is, yes? The act of caring for your partner before, during and after intimacy.

Luz had been lovely, she had gotten up before Parvati came home to brew Amity a cup of tea and massaged her aching body til the tea was ready. Amity had played with Luz's hair after the pain eased and the warm tea relaxed her muscles, and yes, pain is temporary, but Amity's pain continued to return.

She hoped it would go away a̶n̶d̶ h̶o̶p̶e̶f̶u̶l̶l̶y̶ g̶e̶t̶ a̶n̶o̶t̶h̶e̶r̶ r̶o̶u̶n̶d̶ i̶n̶ so she could cuddle with Luz. But it was insistent on letting her know pleasure turned to pain if pushed past a certain limit.

Not that Luz forced her to keep going! Luz had stopped midway when Amity began crying and she spent a few minutes calming her down. She was told to keep going because apparently they were tears of joy? Whatever that meant, Luz was hesitant and asked Amity several times if it was alright to continue before actually doing so.

Point is- Luz was a Titan-Send, and gained the respect Amity had for her several times in the span of *ahem* six hours. "My legs ache.." Amity whispered.

Luz sat up, yawning before grabbing her princess and gently placing her in her lap. "Tell me where Amor.."

Amity gently took Luz's hand, guiding her to place it on her thighs, wincing. Luz plastered several kisses over the princess, gently stroking her thighs before actively massaging them, feeling Amity relax. "Thank you.." Amity mumbled.

"Of course." Luz rested her head on Amity's shoulder. "I love taking care of you. As your lover and as your knight."

Amity softened, ears drooping, "Luz.. When we marry..Does that mean you'll stop being my knight?"

Luz's heart jumped. It was already time to speak of marriage? That was great! And maybe they could play more ofte-- 'Get ahold of yourself Noceda!' Luz lightly cleared her throat. "Even if I'm not, I'll still protect you as such."

"I suppose..But as my wife, we'll be separate while we work..I..Would prefer to stay close to you.." Amity spoke softly.

"..In fear of me being hurt.."

Amity hid her face in the crook of Luz's neck, the knight sighing, "It's not that I don't trust the others to care for you--"

"But you won't be around to even those odds." Luz nodded. "I'm aware. Amity, I've told you before, haven't I?"

"About you dying..?"

"Mhm." Luz kissed her cheek. "It will happen eventually. You, will outlive me by hundreds of years."

"Luz-"

"Regardless of where I stand when we marry," Luz gently pushed her back, caressing her cheek. "Whether as your knight or as your slave, even if I do become queen. I will always love you. Through thick and thin, night and day, sunny or cloudy. I will love you."

"H..w are you so s..re?" Amity sniffled, wincing when Luz massaged a spot that ached and was most definitely sore.

"Amity, when the sun hides behind a cloud, do you assume it's gone?"

"No..It's hidden behind the clouds.."

"Exactly. When the sun sets, do you think it'll ever rise?"

"It's..A natural occurrence I'm assuming, so yes.."

Luz nodded, "My love for you is like the sun. Sometimes hidden, others I'm so bright you can't even step outside without being plastered with kisses." Luz kissed her cheek. "But I'm always there. Whether you want me or not, I'm there if you need me."

Amity gently knocked her head against her lover's, sighing quietly, "You always know what to say to make me feel better.."

"It was a requirement for my job." Luz gently rubbed Amity's back with her free hand. "Amity..Will you continue to stay with me on our journey?"

The princess held Luz tightly, smiling warmly, "I would wish for nothing else than to stay by your side, Luz."

Tis, their adventure continues.