[55]

November thirty-fourth, fourteen twenty. Q♡Q I cried writing this

Amity awoke in the Emperor's Land, Gelato gently prodding her cheek. He squealed happily when she moved, blowing lightly in her face and nuzzling her cheek. "Leave her be, she's resting." Luz pat his neck.

Gelato slowed, squealing softly, "I'm already up.." Amity yawned, sitting up and wrapping her arms around Paco's neck. "Morning Paco.."

He sneezed, shaking his head lightly before greeting her. "Nnnfff!"

"Bless you." Luz spoke. "And good morning Princess, we have arrived on the castle grounds and will be in it soon enough."

"Don't talk to me war supporter.." Amity grumbled.

"I am not supporting war, Princess. I am merely a pawn on the chessboard."

"You're glorifying your death in that.."

"Am not. I am a knight, so I will be used properly and presumably killed in war." Luz hummed. "Have you missed me?"

Amity looked over, "Huh?"

"Sexually, I mean."

Amity jumped, "Huh?!-"

"If I am not mistaken, you haven't had someone in your room in the last month." Luz glanced over. "Or have I lost in that area too?"

Amity flushed red, sitting up properly, "I have not allowed anyone but the cleaners in my room..I..Have not been sexually active since your departure.."

"You do not have to lie to me, Amity. You are very needy, you would not last without someone to please you in the time I was gone." Luz mumbled.

"Luz, I am not lying to you..I have been working alongside Steve to prepare for.." She sighed. "The wedding.."

Gelato shuddered, shaking his head, "Mmrrrrfff.."

Amity nodded, "Exactly. It has not been good." She exhaled longly. "..Will I ever see you again, Luz?"

"I don't know." The knight answered. "I'm hoping so, but if not..Then I'm glad I met you." Luz looked to her. "And that I got to spend the time I did with you."

Amity lowered her head, a sad smile crossing her lips, "You are not so sure we will ever meet again, and that worries me.."

"I will not love you any less." Luz stated. "That much is sure. And if I become an assassin instead, I will kill your suitor."

Amity smiled, "That would be lovely."

Gelato nodded, "Mrrrffff."

Amity glanced away as a blush crept up her pale face, lightly clearing her throat, "They're not expecting you back this second, right? Will you..Join me somewhere?"

Luz rose a brow, "Where were you planning?"

^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^

Gelato glared at the window, snorting softly and shaking his head. Paco whinnied a laugh, tapping the dirt eagerly. The bed and feast had proved well on open rooms on short notice, and was being used. Gelato squealed, jaw dropping as the window was closed.

He huffed, turning his head and looking to Paco, nodding to the window. "They're mating. We should stop it." Gelato squealed.

Paco drew back, "No way it's their way of loving eachother." He nickered back.