🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋[69]

Word count: 4,302

December 9th, fourteen twenty, four days later.

Amity had recieved the long awaited letter, and packed accordingly. Mugs, a kettle, tea, several blankets and pillows, clothing, smails, and the obvious, toiletries. Gelato was hitched to a little wagon of sorts, a brush, treats, hoof polish, and a bale of hay for the road and Amity's belongings in it.

They were off, and Amity arrived in the wee hours of the 10th, the letter being kept safe and sound with the lewd messaged keeping her excited for what was to come.

Luz and Paco were off the clock, and went to meet Amity at a secluded bed and feast. "Princess." Luz greeted.

"Knight." Amity responded.

Luz grinned, disembarking her steed and going to Amity, guiding her off of Gelato. "Are you ready for the day of a lifetime?"

"Of a lifetime? You're going to do this every day you have off when we're married, my lust for you will not dwindle in years to come." Amity brought Luz's head down, kissing her cheek. "As much as I want you between my thighs right now, I have to inform you of what has come of your banishment."

Luz nodded, "Of course, when will you have to leave?"

"I snuck out this morning, but Emira has aided me in the departure, and will inform everyone I left tonight." Amity took Gelato's reins, waving Luz along.

The knight walked alongside her, Paco stumbling after while attempting to groom Gelato's messy mane. "So in three days." Luz hummed.

"Precisely." Amity smiled. "I hope you are ready to pleasure me senseless for two days."

"If I plan accordingly, then you'll get 3 which is exactly what I'm going for." Luz leaned down, kissing her cheek. "I will gladly choose suffocation to your thighs, Amity. Give me a worthy death."

Amity giggled, reddening in hue, "Do not assuage the important talk, your un-banishment comes first."

Luz hummed, "Alright~~ I love you so much, Amity. So much." Luz kissed her cheek. "Sooooo much!"

Paco snorted, nudging Luz and leaning down, taking Gelato's reins from Amity. "I have you covered, Luz. You get on with your romancing." He stepped forward.

Gelato squealed, cantering after Paco, tail raising. Amity and Luz turned, assured that the horses would find the stables and make it safely. "I have sent in the evidence, and a request." Amity stated.

"And..?"

"The king has seen both, but has not said a word to me about it. But Jerbo has."

Luz perked. "He has?"

"Yes, and until they thoroughly check in with guards who were with the king that day and the memories of others, they will not approve your request.."

Luz sighed, "Then it'll be months before I can return.."

"Not exactly." Amity hummed. "Since I sent it in, they'll check today. It'll be days before anything comes of it, though. And weeks before the king approves of it."

Luz softened, "That's good timing, then..The war should not last very long, or, I hope it doesn't.."

"What is the war about, anyways?"

"Food. People. Magic." Luz shook her head lightly. "What isn't a war about?"

Amity hummed, "Love?"

"That's the reason they all start."

"It's how they end, too." Amity caressed Luz's cheek. "Are you ready to pleasure me senseless this time?"

"More than ready, I'm prepared. Excited." Luz grabbed Amity's waist, pulling her close. "Hungry."