[40]

October 34th, fourteen twenty, three days later. -287 reads last episode and 18 votes! :D You guys sure like re-reading the episodes

Luz was allowed no time with the princess, and everytime she needed rest, Luz would be too tired to coddle the princess. Amity was pained to see the knight struggle, and caved. "You can court Luz.."

Boscha looked over, "Oh?"

"Yes, but leave her be..You've been pushing her to her limit, and she works all day.." Amity mumbled.

Boscha closed her book, setting it down, "Finally." Boscha knocked on the window. "Let Luz rest."

The carriage stopped, the door opening, Luz falling in, groaning. "Ugh.."

Barcus hopped on her back, Viney stepping over her body, pulling her in more before closing the door. "I don't wish to court Luz, Princess. I am to be married to another kingdom for the sake of my people, and while Luz would be the ideal choice..She owns not a kingdom, and mine will fall."

Viney grunted as she flipped Luz over, the knight taking in soft breaths, Barcus lightly patting her cheek. "Why push her-?"

"To see if you'd let Luz go for her sake. Amity Blight, I grant you the power to court a member outside of the palace." Boscha spoke, raising her head. "On one condition. Better your kingdom; failure to do so will result in your partner leaving, and the loss of a queen."

Luz tiredly cheered, huffing and leaning back on the carriage walls, "Wake me when we arrive at the castle.."

October 36th, fourteen twenty, two days later.

Luz was dropped off at her house, and was planning to take her vacation days- By herself, and her family. "Amity, you are not family." Luz looked back at her. "While you will be soon, you are not just yet. Mama and I work."

Amity frowned, gently taking Luz's hand, "But you said when I needed you--"

Luz covered Amity's mouth, her face reddening at the mere mention of the princess's thought, "WeDon'tTalkAboutThatHere-"

Amity pulled away, huffing, "But you said so, Luz.."

"Yes- I-I know." Luz gently took both of her hands. "Amity, I know what I promised to you. But here is not the place, okay? Tonight is not the night."

Amity softened, "Alright..Only because you did not push me the first time..And I would not like to push you away from me forcing you.."

Luz kissed her forehead, "Thank you Cariño. I promise, soon."

^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^

Amity scarfed down the rice, Camilla smiling warmly and sliding over the pot. "Yummy yes?"

"Yes!" Amity gasped softly, glaring at Luz. "Spoon, please."

"I'm just trying to serve my little brother." Luz stuck her tounge out, holding a small bowl.

She scooped rice into it, setting it back down, King clapping and taking it. "Thank you Luz."

"You're welcome." Luz handed the spoon to Amity.

Amity smiled widely, eagerly serving herself more rice, Camilla sitting down. She offered tortillas, King and Luz taking one each, the demon grabbing rice with it. Amity took a tortilla, wincing as it was hot, setting it on her plate of rice. "You'll get used to it." Luz said, taking a bite of the tortilla before eating some rice.

Camilla squeezed lime juice onto the tortilla, rolling it up and biting it, then eating a bit of rice. "Mama, se va quedar la princessa." Luz pointed to Amity. "Is that okay?"

"Yes, that is okay. As long as you make her comfortable." Camilla nodded.

Confused, Amity looked to Luz, being waved off. Everyone continued eating, Luz gathering the plates, bowls, and utensils, taking them outside. She came back in awhile later with the dishes cleaned and dried; King helped her put them away while Camilla showed Amity where the blankets were.

King hopped over to Camilla, being picked up, "A dormir." Camilla kissed his skull.

"Si Mama." King held her tightly, waving to Luz and Amity.

Camilla walked into her room, closing the door, Amity looking to Luz. "You are coddling me tonight yes?"

Luz snorted, "Go get dressed Amity, then you'll find out if I'm coddling you."

Scurrying to Luz's room, Amity found her clothing lying neatly on the bed. She changed quickly, Luz stepping in when Amity finished, dressed for bed. Luz held her arms out, Amity rushing over and hugging her. "I love you." Amity kissed Luz's cheek. "Very much."

Luz smiled, kissing her forehead, lifting the princess up. "I love you very much too." Luz walked over to her bed, lying Amity down. "Mi princesa~"

Giggling, Amity wrapped her arms around Luz's neck. "I shall coddle you tonight."

Luz lied on top of Amity, kissing her briefly before nuzzling into her chest. Amity sighed heavily, rubbing Luz's back. She gasped, holding Luz's head up, "You--!"

The knight snickered, "I do recall you doing the same thing to me, Amor." Luz grabbed Amity's waist. "I can only ensure your enjoyment if..You can keep quiet."

Amity flushed, swallowing, "I-I uh- I-"

Luz blew against her neck, Amity flinching, "Tic-Tock."

"Tommorow- Please-" Amity blurted. "If that's okay-"

Luz raised her head, humming and kissing Amity's cheek, "Don't worry Amity, it's okay." Luz brushed back her hair, kissing by her eye. "I'll be taking you to the castle in the morning, you have duties to attend to."

Amity frowned, "Why did I have to be a princess.." Amity pat Luz's back. "It's cold, fetch us a blanket please?"

Tis, the adventure continues.