🍋🍋🍋 [48]

October 44th, Fourteen twenty. The real smut continues. And the angst begins. And since I've got you here, please consider voting! It helps a ton and gets you more smut! :D So please vote if willing!

A meeting was an order when the rulers that Boscha, Luz, and Amity had gone to meet had given their response. Princess Willow, Queen Boscha, and Belos were called to the castle. Belos was uninvited because it didn't apply to him.

Yet Amity didn't show up, and neither did Luz. Why?

Well, the princess had..Other, things in mind. "Ah~!" Amity slapped her hand over her mouth, gripping her knight's hair in between her fingers.

Luz circled the princess's dripping entrance with her tounge, hands finding her thighs and spreading them for easier access. Not that she minded the feel of Amity's warm thighs on her unusually cold face, she rather liked the feeling and would happily choose death by suffocation if it meant dying to the princess's thighs, but she would like to hear her work pay off this time.

Amity took in a sharp breath, wincing when her corset only tightened in response. Luz drew back, "Amor?-"

"Ah- P-Please keep going- Please Luz- I'm alright I promsie-" Amity pulled the knight back in, shuddering when a light stream of air was blown on her clit.

"Yes yes, I understand." Luz moved her hand, sliding her thumb into the princess. "Do you want me to remove your corset?"

Amity moaned lowly, hips gently grinding as she required friction. "No~ I..Won't take much l-longer~" Amity breathed out a whine. "B-But please~! S-Speed up Luz!"

She switched her thumb out for her middle and ring finger, leaning in and gently kissing Amity's clit. The princess cried out, her free hand going over her mouth to silence her moans. "What a naughty princess.." Luz uttered between kisses. "Weak in the knees for her knight? Return the favor since you're already down and begging."

A soft squelching emerged from the already quieting room, the knight thrusting her fingers in and out in an almost rythmatic pulse, bringing her lips close and gently sucking the princess's soaken clit. Amity shrieked, moans echoing in the room as the pleasure turned her body numb and soft.

Luz licked her fingers, cleaning up her princess and dressing her. "What can I do for you, Amor?" Luz sat by her, arms out and legs crossed. "Was what I did okay? Did you want me to change something for next time?"

Amity shook her head lightly, panting softly as she closed her legs around her still soaken privates. "Everything was lovely, thank you Luz..I love you so much, and appreciate that you care for me in my needy moments.." Amity held one arm out.

Luz pulled the princess into her lap, kissing her head, "Of course, I love you too. You are free to tell me to change things, you know your pleasure is my priority in these moments."

Amity nodded, "I assure you, you did well. Thank you, it felt amazing."

"I'm glad, you're able to rest for a little longer before we are called for downstairs."

"So..One more time?"

. . .

Boscha stood, walking over to King Alador's place, changing the illusion, "The Kingdoms I visited were hostile towards humans, only one remains a threat," She waved her hand. "And will continue being one if we don't change their minds."

The doors opened, the rulers looking towards them, Amity and Luz walking in, Steve behind them. "Sorry for the disruptance. And I heard." Amity went to her seat. "Why not ease them into it?"

"That was my original idea, but how they reacted so cruely to Luz killed my plan." Boscha said. "They know when a human enters their grounds, and they will resort to violence."

Luz and Steve stood at either side of Amity, Boscha's guard bowing her way and walking off. Another knight entered the room, Augustus flinching when they walked near. "Matt, perfect." Boscha bowed to him. "Did you bring what I asked for?"

"Yes Your Highness," He returned the greeting, offering scrolls. "And our special guest arrived as well."

"Humans..Everywhere." King Adrian stepped forward, Ukla by his side. "You better have a good explanation your Majesty.."

"Luz Noceda." Boscha rose her head.

The knight straightened out, "My Queen?"

"Attack the king. And.." Boscha poked her crown.

Luz nodded, and was gone in the blink of an eye. Ukla blocked Adrian when Luz drew near, kicking the knight back. Luz grabbed her arms, kneeing her side and pushing her down. "Excuse me your Majesty." Luz said, taking his crown and bowing.

Ukla swiped her feet under Luz, throwing her sword which Augustus caught, inches away from his princess. Luz grabbed Ukla's ankle, pulling roughly and using the blunt side of her armor to whack the guard's shin with it. Ukla cried out, hissing in pain as Luz stood, grabbed the crown, and walked it Boscha.

She bowed, returning to her spot by Amity, "Humans, easily disposable." Boscha began. "Yet not worth the trouble. That's what you're thinking, right?"

Adrian rose a brow, then sighed. "Get on with it Queen Boscha.."

"All the guards in my castle are human, willing to fight for my life, risking their own. That alone is a feat, they were the only ones to survive through training." Boscha signaled to Luz. "Without scars? Skill was required for this--"

"Humans are humans and they'll never be anything more." Adrian uttered. "Training means nothing, it doesn't say you're fit to do what you worked for!"

"THEN BY THAT STATEMENT YOU SHOULDN'T BE KING!"

A silence fell over the room, the guards walking to their rulers, Steve with Alador, Luz with Amity, Augustus with Willow, Matt with Boscha, and Ukla with Adrian. They drew their swords, going on the defensive. "Humans are simple.." Boscha mumbled, walking over to Luz, sighing. "And easy to love.."

The rulers gasped, Luz pausing for a second and flinching. She flushed red, dropping her sword in suprise. "Wuah-?"

Amity's eyes widened when Boscha leaned forward, placing a single kiss on Luz's lips. The knight stumbled back, suprised, "Luz, for the longest time have I cared for you in ways I knew wasn't normal. Forgive me for my actions, but after today I will no longer be able to leave my kingdom or accept visitors for the next year. My Kingdom and I will migrate to a new area, and I know my feelings for you will change."

Matt walked over, offering Luz a scroll, "Shall you choose to join us before we permanently leave, you will be welcomed, and courted to My Queen."

"M..Matty..?"

The witch glanced up, "Farwell Augustus, may the Titan be with you in your field of work." He bowed. "Let's go."

Boscha bowed to Luz, apologizing softly to Amity before being guided out. Amity stood, Luz jumping and looking to her, "Amity-"

"Save it. I need a minute.." Amity turned, looking to Steve before walking off.

He followed her out, Luz looking to the King. An unsettling feeling entered the knight, chest aching. 'Why did I freeze..? Why did I do..Nothing..?'

Tis, the adventure continues.