🍋 [63]

December 1st, fourteen twenty. Hey, did you know, if you vote-- You can comment something for me to put in the story! (Like more smut!) So vote! More episodes come out that way!

Luz deemed the trip easy, and planned to keep it that way, til she was nearly robbed. "Titan I hate when this happens." Luz sighed, dragging the body towards a sign. "Paco, come."

Paco dragged the body along, nudging it up, "He looks okay, do you think he'll be okay?" Paco stepped back.

"I don't think I hit him that hard, so yes." Luz hopped back onto the saddle. "Come on, let's see if we can find Amity on the way back."

"I caught their scent earlier, and we're getting closer." Paco trot onto the path.

Luz hummed, "If you can find them, we should get going."

^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^

Gelato snorted, raising his head, "Amity. I hear something."

She snored softly, Gelato blowing in her face, "Wuh-?"

"Amity I hear--"

Boris stood, "Oye, show yourself." He threw his axe at a tree, the bark creaking at the hit.

"Calm down there Cowboy." Paco stepped out. "We've got nothing to attack with."

"Paco?-" Gelato stood. "I hear your voice like the humans."

"Yes! Is it not amazing?" Paco trot closer. "Queen Boscha provided me with a few potions!"

Luz walked out from the line of trees, taking Boris's axe, "Were you not the man from the tavern?" Luz stepped close, handing him back the axe.

"Glad ye remember knucklehead." Boris spat. "Leaving yur lassie by 'erself."

"LUZ!"

The human jumped, turning, "Am- WOAH!"

Falling to the ground with her princess, Luz was kissed several times and left dazed. "You're horrible!" Amity slapped her.

"I- Ouch-!" Luz scoffed. "Again with the slapping despite my good health!?"

"Yes! You horrible horrible knight!"

"Times like these make me wonder if you even love me!"

"Of course I do otherwise I wouldn't be so upset!"

Luz sighed, "I'm sorry."

Amity huffed, lowering her head and holding Luz tightly, "I don't forgive you..You're the dumbest human I've ever met.."

Luz rubbed her back, kissing her ear, "I love you too."

Amity melted into the words, sighing shakily, "Don't do that again.."

"I'll make sure she doesn't!"

Amity shrieked, slapping Paco, the stallion snorting and jumping back. "Hey!" Gelato brayed. "Don't hit him!"

"How rude!" Paco stomped his hooves. "How rude how rude how rude!"

"Paco- He's-?" Amity took a sharp breath. "I can't breathe-"

Luz pat her chest quickly, Boris waving Luz off, pinching Amity's nose, forcing her to manually take a breath. "Paco, is speaking." Amity sighed, pointing. "Why."

"Paco realized he does like potions, and enjoyed our conversation. Boscha made him new ones specifically for speaking, and he is using it now." Luz explained. "He likes speaking."