[9]

September twenty-nine, fourteen twenty.

Luz, was not lying.

Amity found out the quick way, that Luz had actually resigned. She was never coming back. Amity killed a guard for no reason-- 'Knock Knock'

Amity screamed as she sat up, trying to remove the nightmare from her mind. "C-Come in--" Amity looked to her door.

It opened, her knight waving slightly, "Morning Princess."

Amity rushed to Luz, giving her a tight hug, "OhMyTitanI--"

"Thought I left, yes." Luz entered the room, closing the door, picking up the princess. "I tried to resign. But the messenger boy won't come til next week."

Amity paused, "What."

"I would give it to someone, problem is, he won't be here either. So you have a week to redeem yourself Amity." Luz lied Amity on the bed. "And prove you won't be a skamelar."

Amity nodded, "I'll promise."

"Good." Luz pat Amity's head. "Do you wish to venture out today? I spoke to the king this morning, he has told me that we're only allowed to be out for three days at most every week."

Amity gasped, "He did..?"

Luz nodded, "He says it'd be great for you to understand the structure of his empire so you can strive to better it."

Amity hugged Luz, the human being a bit confused at the sudden act. "..."

"Princess?" Luz moved her hand to Amity's back, gently rubbing it. "Are you alright? Princess?"

Amity pulled back a bit, kissing Luz's cheek, "Luz of the Noceda family, I'm forever trusting you with my life. You've done so much for me.."

Luz paused, clearing her throat to pass the blush, "Of course Princess. Do you wish to venture out today?"

Amity hummed, "I'll have to prepare."

Luz nodded, "So you'll be ready by tomorrow?"

"What do you take me for? We leave at noon." Amity pulled Luz down. "Then again, you're my knight. And you do as I say, right?"

"I do.."

Amity smirked, "Read me the Azura books."

^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^

"And with that, the battle was over." Luz uttered. "Azura defeated the demon king, saved the Wompiloo slaves, and learned a new spell."

Luz showed the pictures to Amity before she turned the page and continued reading. "All that's left, is to find Hecate, and end her once and for all. To be continued."

Amity ooed, clapping as Luz showed the final picture before closing the book. "That was stellar Luz. Are you ready to go now?"

The human nodded, placing the book down and standing. "I'll care for you while we ride at night, afternoons we rest and sort out the carrige as we'll be able to shop."

Amity hummed, Luz helping her stand, guiding her to the door. "What if something interesting happens in the afternoon?"

Luz lightly shrugged, "Then I guess I'm full time and willn't sleep til we return."

Amity shook her head, "No no, you need sleep. I'll stay up with you during the nights, we sleep in the afternoon, and go out during the day."

"If we both sleep at the same time, you're in danger of being hurt.." Luz uttered.