[46]

October 42nd, fourteen twenty.

Luz and Amity had helped Parvati in the fields, coming to a realization that Cheshire was..Odd. He stuck around Parvati more than he did the fisherman and he loved the fisherman to a great extent. Yet he still preferred Parvati and tried to steal her love.

Whatever it was, Luz and Amity had to leave the thoughts behind as on the ride back to the kingdom, Luz had to forced Amity to keep her hands to herself, as red as can be.

Amity drew near, Luz sighing and pushing the princess's hands down. "Amity, Darling, I am on duty."

"But for six hours--"

"Princess-"

"What? I enjoyed every second of it! And I would very much like to go again." Amity took Luz's hands.

The knight narrowed her eyes, "Princess, you told me not to believe you after how much pain you were in."

"Pah." Amity waved her hand. "Water under the bridge. Now about your abdomen--" Amity reached down.

"PRiNceSs!" Luz grabbed her hands, pinning Amity to the carriage seats. "You mustn't explore!"

"But I already have! I was very impressed." Amity glanced away, a blush crossing her cheeks. "This reminds me of the first hour.."

Luz gazed at her, tempted. "No. Stop it."

"Hm?"

"You are trying to convince me for another round. Not happening Princess."

Amity sighed longingly, moving her knee up, "Not even one?"

Luz pushed Amity's face to the side, blowing in her ear and sitting up. Amity squealed, covering her ear and sitting up, nearly bumping heads with her knight. "Not even one." Luz crossed her legs, pulling the princess into her lap. "It's a long ride Amor, just rest til we arrive."

"..Then we will have se-"

"Princess."

"Understood. Keeping quiet."

"Good. Keep it that way." Luz brushed back Amity's hair, blowing lightly on her neck.

The princess shuddered, gripping Luz's arms as the knight grabbed ahold of her waist. "Titan have mercy.." Amity breathed out.

. . .

Luz had made the princess have regrets momentarily when they arrived at the castle. One being that she had not kept quiet and alerted the other guards outside of the carriage. The other, was that Luz was still on duty and in the carriage.

Yet the thrill had fueled her need for Luz's touch and the regrets went away soon after. "Alright Noceda." The king stepped forward. "You want to marry my daughter now do you?"

"Yes your highness." Luz nodded.

He hummed. "I was informed that you've already gotten..Ehem..Intimate with her."

"I have, and what of it?" Luz rose a brow.

Alador drew back, then rose his head. "It means my daughter trusts you. And I respect you for that."

Luz perked, Amity cheering quietly from across the hall. "You do?"

"Yes, Amity had not trusted any of her previous guards except Steve. He was assigned to guard the men bringing in our resources so he was not around often." Alador stepped forward. "Luz Noceda, I give you permission to move forward with my daughter. I'll have someone sent to help you train for leadership."

Amity scurried over, the knight turning and catching her princess in time. "You are not bothered by me being worthless and replaceable?"

The king lowered his head, "I am full of shame for that, Noceda. What I said slipped out, and while I did think of you as such, you have changed not only yourself but my daughter for the better. Be the queen I hope you to be, off you go."

Luz hesitantly stepped back, Princess in arms. "He does not hate me?"

"I had a talk with him before this, he shall never speak rudely of you ever again Darling." Amity kissed her cheek.

The knight nodded, hesitant but full of pride. She walked out of the room, leaving the king alone. Emira's room door opened, Viney stumbling out, muttering softly. "I went to heaven..But at what cost.."

Emira proudly walked alongside Viney, the shorter witch holding the princess for support. "Much use indeed." Emira smiled.

"You wanted me for practice your highness-- Not a partner!"

"But as such you'll recieve me any moment you wish!" Emira exclaimed. "Your time and love for pleasure."

Viney winced, pulling away from Emira and leaning against the wall. "The least you could've done was care for me after.." She mumbled.

"I did." Emira huffed softly.

"I cared for you, Princess..You did not come near when you were done.." Viney hissed softly, sliding down the wall slightly. "Augh..I can't stand.."

Emira hesitantly reached out, holding her hands out. "Then let me care for you now. What can I do for you?"

Viney took her hands, Emira gently guiding her back into the room, "A drink would be nice..And rest..Much needed rest.."

"Of course, would you like to put in a request for dinner?" Emira closed her door, taking Viney back to her bed, sitting her down.

Viney nodded slowly, groaning softly when Emira gently rubbed her thigh. "Sorry, does it hurt?"

"A little, I am still very sore.." Viney mumbled. "If it is no bother..Maybe a warm oat bran?"

"Are you certain? You need to have energy, so something heavier like meat would be useful yes?" Emira massaged Viney's thigh, biting her cheek when the witch before her squeezed her hand. "You have a strong grip--"

Viney nodded, "Need to when I wrangle beasts and aggressive patients.." Viney loosed her hold.

Emira lightly shook her hand, standing, "I'll finish caring for you when I return, please get comfortable, I won't be long."

Viney nodded, watching as Emira left the room, sliding off her shoes. She winced, the pain shooting through her legs as she struggled to lie down. Emira returned minutes later, a warmed water in wooden cup in her hands. She closed the door, walking over to Viney, offering the cup.

"It has herbs in it, so it's a bit hot." Emira spoke. "I put in the order, it'll be done as soon as possible. Is there anything else I can do for you?"

Viney drank a little more than half of the tea, setting it down and holding her arms out. "Let me hold you Princess."

Emira perked, "You..Want to hold me?"

"Yes, if you don't mind."

Suprised yet eager, Emira made her way across the bed and on top of Viney, lying down on her. Viney gently dragged her palm across the princess's back, ears perking when a soft purr came from her. Emira nuzzled into the crook of Viney's neck, body growing numb with sleep.

Viney closed her eyes, a warm smile crossing her lips, 'I will not mind nights like these in days to come..'

     Tis, their adventure continues.