[23]

October first, fourteen twenty.

Amity winced when she felt herself wake up, the sun glaring down at her. She grumbled, lowering her head, pausing. "Amity..That hurts my chest.."

The princess backed up, looking up slightly at Luz, whining and covering her eyes. The knight pushed herself up slightly, closing the blinds, lying back down. Amity blinked several times, pupils contracting before dilating, adjusting to the dim room.

She looked up at Luz, and smiled. "Morning." Amity giggled.

The knight smiled tiredly, rubbing her eyes, "Morning.."

The princess hummed proudly, placing a small kiss on Luz's lips. The knight's smile widened, pulling Amity closer. They shared a kiss, Amity gently caressing Luz's cheek, giggling when she pulled back. "Have to get ready for work.." Luz hummed, lifting her head up to yawn.

Amity kissed her neck, the knight shooting up, covering the princess's mouth. "Mhnfghh-" Amity mumbled.

"Sorry. I don't like that. I'm sorry."

Amity shook her head, pulling back, "It's okay. Thank you for telling me, I won't try that again."

Luz sighed sharply, "Sorry. Again." Luz lied back down, kissing Amity's nose before forcing herself to get up. "Okay. I'm going go ready myself, you do the same, and I'll take you back to the castle."

Amity pouted, "We can not stay here a little longer?"

Luz looked down and back at her, moving her hair back, "We can,"

Amity perked. "But we'll be late." Luz finished.

The princess frowned, turning her head away. Luz smiled, leaning in and kissing her cheek, "No." Amity huffed. "I am not ready to handle this appropriately."

Luz snickered, placing several more kissed on Amity's cheek, "I deeply care about you my princess, I want to spend as much time as possible with you today, I love handing off kisses to you."

Amity bit the inside of her cheek, pouting and turning, wrapping her arms around Luz's neck. The knight cooed, placing a kiss on Amity's lips, the princess pulling an arm back to cover her reddened face. "G-Go ready yourself!" Amity sway Luz away.

"Awh~ One more kiss then I'll go." Luz leaned in.

"No! Go!" Amity hissed.

"Princesa~" Luz slid a hand under Amity's waist, lifting her up.

She shrieked, 'THWAK' ...Ouch.

^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^

Amity swallowed, glancing to Luz, the knight looking away. "Luz..I'm sorry.."

She made no moves, Amity leaning forward in her chair to get a better look at the human. "Luz?"

"...."

"Luz, I'm really sorry.."

"Are you?" The knight looked towards her, pouting.

The princess had elbowed her nose, leaving a small scar where, unfortunately, cartilage cut through. Luz was healed, but the scar remained. "Luz- I didn't see that the first time--" Amity got up, pulling Luz down. "Luz-"

She winced, Amity pulling both hands back, the knight drawing back. She took a step or two away from the princess, and swallowed. "Sorry.."

"I'm sorry for elbowing you roughly, it was a reflex.." Amity lowered her head.